Fending off domination....

Donovan Zoi said:
OK, people. Apparently it is "sad" of me to think that we as a government should care about the people that we inherited from other nations. Yet I find the above quite telling.

Our own President is not even sure how close to the domination limit we are! What if we were to inadvertently win the game by Domination based on her playing on too long? Who she be put through the ringer like I am right now for giving a [hoot] about our citizens?

I'm not a fan of utilities. To me, they're very close to, if not cheating. If I wanted to use CivAssist, I would have, but I'm not the one to use them. Maybe I'm very old school demogame (DG1, utilities were pretty much a big no-no). If it weren't for following the rule of the people, then why did I even bother to put this thread up saying we're close to domination? Remember, the people wanted culture victory, not domination..... I even foresaw this dilema happening, which is why I said, "Don't declare war on Persia"... but the people said otherwise...

Chieftess said:
I'm not a fan of utilities. To me, they're very close to, if not cheating. If I wanted to use CivAssist, I would have, but I'm not the one to use them. Maybe I'm very old school demogame (DG1, utilities were pretty much a big no-no). If it weren't for following the rule of the people, then why did I even bother to put this thread up saying we're close to domination? Remember, the people wanted culture victory, not domination..... I even foresaw this dilema happening, which is why I said, "Don't declare war on Persia"... but the people said otherwise...

Nor am I. So please accept my apologies, Chieftess. I guess the problem then lies where it usually does, with the people who really don't know what they want. :)

Top Bottom