FfH2 0.21 Bug Thread

I've noticed that hidden nationality units while in opponents territory that you are not at war with can use their roads, not pillage improvements, and cannot bombard (I might have had an open border agreement with them).

I've noticed that I cannot enter enemy territory lands when these units are in a city.

I've noticed that hidden nationality units while in opponents territory that you are not at war with can use their roads, not pillage improvements, and cannot bombard (I might have had an open border agreement with them).

I've noticed that I cannot enter enemy territory lands when these units are in a city.

When your units are in one of your own cities, they are not hidden nationality; I'm a little uncertain of the exact rationale, but it's prolly so the AI doesn't attack them. (The AI always considers hidden nationality units to be hostile.)

For that matter, why can Basium run around my territory attacking my HN units (not in a city) when I can't attack him back with the same HN units?

You can't? Is it just limited to Basium? You should definitely be allowed to attack anyone with HN units, regardless of where you are (with the exception of your own cities as a starting point, in which case you must move them out first).

- Niilo

I don't know if it had anything to do with him being my ally in that game, but it was pretty annoying.

Hidden Nationality units aren't hidden nationality when they are in your cities. I do that to keep your allies from coming over and picking them off when they arent being used.

So your units couldnt attack Basium from the city. But if you would have stepped out of the city they would be able to attack him.

Basium can attack your HN units while are outside of your cities but he shouldnt be able to when they are in your cities. At least thats how its supposed to work.

I know how the cities work, and they work the way you said. But even bringing other HN units up, not in a city, they can't attack Basium's units in my territory, they move right up and end up stacked with his. IIRC, I could attack his units in his own territory, but not mine.

Spoiler :

Isn't this weird? Losha was reborn when she had 14 HP left, and not actually dead. (In a battle she won)
The same thing happened to my Hyborem. The unit he attacked was destroyed, and he showed 50% strength remaining after the battle. But, interestingly, he was also killed--and reborn--in that same exchange. Kinda' confusing. ;)

My Guybrush have taken aboard from the coast a stack of triremes. Captured trireme moved to the tile with Guybrush - coastal plains. Nice!

The same thing happened to my Hyborem. The unit he attacked was destroyed, and he showed 50% strength remaining after the battle. But, interestingly, he was also killed--and reborn--in that same exchange. Kinda' confusing. ;)

All units with immortality sometimes die after successfull battle.

I've noticed in several of my cities that I sometimes "lose" improvements somehow. I usually start off a coastal city with lighthouse and harbor only to check it several improvements later and find I have to build them again. Anyone have a similar problem?:confused:

^...What time of game is it happening? If its year 400+, you might have a shadow in your land sabataging your improvements and buildings within your cities.

^...What time of game is it happening? If its year 400+, you might have a shadow in your land sabataging your improvements and buildings within your cities.

It is kinda late in the game..If that's whats actually happening to my cities and not a bug... then I just found another thing to be impressed with in this mod. How can I counter a shadow?:eek:

It is kinda late in the game..If that's whats actually happening to my cities and not a bug... then I just found another thing to be impressed with in this mod. How can I counter a shadow?:eek:

Marksman, Shadows, Hawks/Ravens can all see invisible. Oh, and those floating eyes the OO priests cast. Also, more units==greater chance of failure/capture, I believe. But as far as I know, the only sure-fire way to destroy a civ's shadows is to destroy the civ entirely.

You mentioned lighthouse and harbour, but are talking about improvements. You didn't lose any actual buildings, like the lighthouse and harbour, did you?

- Niilo

There is sort of a bug with Vampire Lords. If you upgrade a Vampire with Body II and Death II to a Vampire Lord, he will loose them because Vampire Lords start with Body and Death I (along with Mind I). Since they need to be level 12 to be upgraded, getting those 2 promotions back is a long way... Probably Vampire Lords should only get Mind I, and players should first upgrade lower level units to Vampire and after to Vampire Lords, if it's possible.

Some things:

[...]4- Hyborem has a one-time only immortality promotion. If he dies once, he looses it. Is this working as intended ?

any comment... ?

Top Bottom