FfH2 0.34 Balance Thread

I'm sure that this has been gone over with a fine toothed comb, but I think that the governor's manor was better when the hammer output was restricted to angry citizens, instead of unhappy faces. I found it useful then, and I think that it's unnecessarily powerful now.

I'm sure that this has been gone over with a fine toothed comb, but I think that the governor's manor was better when the hammer output was restricted to angry citizens, instead of unhappy faces. I found it useful then, and I think that it's unnecessarily powerful now.

If you do this, you should add some other benefit because just nerfing isn't fun. I could imagine something like -25% cost for accelerating production. In addition Pillar of Chain could decrease the costs by -25%. By that you would create a whole new strategy for the Calabim that fits their flavor quite well.

Again, like 90% of the people in your thread, I, again, disagree. You are going to have to come up with much better arguments than your "with industrious it is a serious affair" 'argument.' Things are obivously not balanced on unrestricted leaders and it boggles my mind why you would think it is. Like Nikis previously said, while it is strong, the calabim need it to crack out their military. Before it was useless and bugged.

Now it is strong but it does not destroy the game. It gets powerful by the time you start getting 15+ pop cities, but becomes less amazing by the time you get to 30~ pop. It this allows production in cities where vampires are chomping away. This is when the Calabim are supposed to dominate.

If you do this, you should add some other benefit because just nerfing isn't fun. I could imagine something like -25% cost for accelerating production. In addition Pillar of Chain could decrease the costs by -25%. By that you would create a whole new strategy for the Calabim that fits their flavor quite well.

The pillar of chains is definitely included in this discussion. I think that the Pillar was also negatively affected by the recent change from angry citizens to angry faces. As a matter of fact, I'm only mentioning this balance suggestion because there has been a recent change.

Is there any chance pearls could be added to the map only after fish and other normal water resources are added? Or perhaps add more fish etc?

should be doable, just switch around the order in which the resources are mentioned.

Top Bottom