FfH2 Cosmetic Issues Thread

Text error with Traveling Enchanter event text: "A traveling enchanter has offer to enchant the weapons of our unit." Instead of "offer" it needs to say "offered", and it might be better to reword the whole sentence as "A traveling enchanter has offered to enchant our unit's weapons."

-------------

The text key for the explore lair result that spawns (one or more, I'm not sure) scorpions is bad. When the event is triggered, "TXT_KEY_GOODY_EXPLORE_LAIR_SPAWN_SCORPION" is displayed.

-------------

When you have completed The Celestial Compass, the mouseover production information in the city screen of a city that is building a ritual states "+50% :hammers: for building a Spaceship Component".

More problems with the Traveling Enchanter event: The event triggers on a unit, which the Enchanter is offering to improve. The event should probably not trigger on a unit that already has an Enchanted Blade, but it can. (The option to pay to enchant the unit's weapons is not available when that happens, so it is not a serious problem.)

The text of the "Hire the enchanter" option is flawed. It indicates that the unit for which the event triggered will be promoted to Enchantement I, which is not the case. It is the Enchanter that will start with this promotion (as it should).

Finally, if hired the Enchanter appears in the capitol instead of in the tile with the unit upon which the event triggered. It would make much more sense for the Enchanter to appear in the tile of the unit whose weapons it was offering to enchant, since in theory the enchanter is there already, offering to do the enchanting. In this particuar situation, the Enchanter appeared on the other side of the map, since the unit upon which the event triggered was far away from my capitol.
Spoiler event text error :
Spoiler unit upon which the event triggered :

Spoiler the enchanter hired :

-------------

The Nature node flare-up event can result in a New Forest appearing in a city:
Spoiler :
I'm not sure, of course, but this seems like it would be unintended.

Top Bottom