FfH2 Roleplaying Games [Thread III]

I've been gone for a time ... but now I'm back for the weekend.

April 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. WOOT! :D

Really good game today! :D

Grigori, Amurites, Hippus, and Mercurians are still in it, to win it :D

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will need 3 human contestants to play as the Amurites, Hippus, and Mercurians.

We can use Gamespy, Gameranger, or Hamachi. Although Gamespy is usually how it goes.

NotSoGood and S. are currently in the positions of Amurites and Hippus ... but that may change.

Will anyone join as the Mercurians to help out the hippus? Can anyone stand against the upcoming Grigori onslaught? Tune in to find out! :D

Really good game today! :D

Grigori, Amurites, Hippus, and Mercurians are still in it, to win it :D

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will need 3 human contestants to play as the Amurites, Hippus, and Mercurians.

We can use Gamespy, Gameranger, or Hamachi. Although Gamespy is usually how it goes.

NotSoGood and S. are currently in the positions of Amurites and Hippus ... but that may change.

Will anyone join as the Mercurians to help out the hippus? Can anyone stand against the upcoming Grigori onslaught? Tune in to find out! :D

Aline wants to join as the Mercurians.
So, when do you think we will start?

Ello FFG, sorry I was afk :D

anyways, when will you be around?

Do y'all still regularly meet for this game? I'm interested in getting in on the 5/14 game, if it happens.

Yes. I may not be there for the 5/7 game ... but I'll try to be there for the 5/14 and 5/15 games ;)

Life got in the way, sorry.

some games were played. Still working on my multiplayer modmod.

now updated to Naval AI 1.7!

Yes, I'm still alive. Might be, that I've forgotten how to play, but I still remember how to role-play! :)

Hey peeps I haven't been able to join a game in ages as something always seems to go wrong for me but I can play now (I think).

Top Bottom