1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Earth Map

Discussion in 'Civ3 - User-created Maps' started by Marla_Singer, Nov 19, 2001.

1. kulade

kulade Chieftain

Do you have all patches downloaded? Are you on Vanilla, PTW or C3C?

2. Jonny.utsa

Jonny.utsa Chieftain

Vanilla, and I jusst re-installed the game. Where do I get the patches? All the ones I saw were for C3C or PTW.

3. Jonny.utsa

Jonny.utsa Chieftain

Ok, I found it, v1.29f. I installed it, and it stll says the same thing when I try to load the scenario Marla's earth.

4. kulade

kulade Chieftain

Hmmm... I'm not sure. Before anyone else says it though, go out and but Conquests. ;)

5. darkdoommaster

darkdoommaster Chieftain

Quite an interesting map with the proper resources in their locations. Nice work (even though it was made several years ago)

6. Daniel Gillard

Daniel Gillard Chieftain

Hi. I appreciate it's been two years since anyone posted on this thread, but I've been using Marla Singer's World Map for years now and just wanted to express my appreciation for MS's great work which has proved an excellent foundation for years of fun. Many thanks!:)

7. Dreifels

Dreifels Chieftain

take the editor and add/modify what you want.