Shall we quit?

• Quit

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Continue

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
@ RegentMan: With our allies retiring and the game to a standstill, I think it's for everyone's better to just end it. But I wouldn't mind you continuing it as a private initiative afterwards.

@Daveshack: I'd rather not single out GameC[Edit]atchers[/Edit]Alliance even by exclusion. It will encourage flaming.

@Ankka: You're the team captain. I'm just the dictator in charge :)

Yndy said:
@Daveshack: I'd rather not single out GameC[Edit]atchers[/Edit]Alliance even by exclusion. It will encourage flaming.

It would not matter if we do or do not single the GameCheat... ...erm... ...CatchersAlliance. That they will flame no matter what. They will harass Poly, GWT, GCN, and CFC of how badly we played and would boast about "How great they played" dispite the dishonest things they did. There flames will mostily in there little forum.

(Note, This Post has passed the CG's Censorship board to eliminate any feelings of past hurt by the GCers :p )

Poly and CGN are resigning. We have no chances against GWT and GCA alone. let's finish now.

We are planning to post messages from all three allies at the UN at the same time tomorrow.. that will show us as a united alliance, not three teams alone out there.

Well, there's Emp. and I and two others, although it will be difficult by ourselves. Perhaps if we just keep the game going, GWT and GCA will get tired of it? Do we know if there is an "end-game" movement at their forums? Because I don't want to continue without your guys' blessing.

RegentMan said:
Well, there's Emp. and I and two others, although it will be difficult by ourselves. Perhaps if we just keep the game going, GWT and GCA will get tired of it? Do we know if there is an "end-game" movement at their forums? Because I don't want to continue without your guys' blessing.

I second regentman. There still is a bit of hope.

There is no hope without CGN and Poly. They will be able to mass troops into the Eastern part and then smash us...

And at least Lucky isn't growing tired of his speakings at the UN...

GWT did show some "end the game"-feelings when there was the discussion on what to do with Poly..

But, with the pace the game is going it would take forever to get anywhere.

And we have the save. Poly didn't resign yet, or that's what they said... we can hold the save as long as we want, really, I posted a mesage at the UN..

perhaps we should play it just before we post the UN message? Do you want to do it, Yndy?

Should we delete our civ or act in good manners and not delete it, just post an announcement?

I have played the save and did not delete our civ. It's ready to be forwarded.

Edit: Ankka, the played save is saved in the Drafts folder of the Squirrelmail. I may not be online at the proposed time so it's up to you.

Ok... Thanks. :)

I will propably play & post the joint message and our own message at the UN in a hour or two..

Well... I'll be posting this message:

Due to inactivity and the lack of enjoyment in the game by this point, we three teams (CGN, APO and CFC) have sadly decided we will not continue in this game. We invite the remaining teams to determine whether we should end the game here and now, or whether they wish to find replacement teams willing to play in our stead. If these teams are found, we can be contacted for password information. Final statements from each team will follow.

At the UN now... so if the two teams think continuing is ok, you can join the teams you wish.. I guess.

And the one Yndy wrote. I will also forward the save to GWT.

I'll keep playing, as one turn a month is about my speed. :lol:

Although it looks like I have spoken too late. Oh, well. This game has been tainted for quite some time anyways. However, don't expect Lucky to feel any remorse due to this decision. Most likely he will feel some sort of righteous vindication. :rolleyes:

The only way to deter GCA is to either disinvite the team, or set out to annihilate them from the start(a la ISDG2). I still prefer option 1, however.

Can we post some kind of thank you note on the main page or something like that. Also, can we have a parade in our capital city, one last time. :)

DZ: GCA has been vanquished from the second ISDG... a long time ago. :p

And go look at the UN. Now Lucky is complaining about how they have a site of only a few hundred people and the big sites didn't have enough people... :rolleyes:

What will be done to this forum, BTW? IMHO it should be deleted or, at least hidden somewhere as there are threads here that may insult some people...

And place this somewhere where postcount doesn't work. That would take a lot of my posts away... :mischief:

Top Bottom