Shall we quit?

• Quit

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Continue

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Abstain

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Yea, I agree with Regentman. If the other teams could do that too, that would be neat.

Even though we have something like 50,000 members, only around 7,000 are active. Most of those people are just OT people or NES or SG guys. Very few do the demo game. And a fewer number do the MSDG. MAybe it is becasue we are hidden, and people do not see what is going on.

And please don't delete it. If we do, I won't have any posts left :p

Emp.Napoleon said:
If the other teams could do that too, that would be neat.
I'd really like to read through all of the other teams' forums too. Perhaps we could get all of the teams' history on one website, with different sub-categories? Is that possible?

Only if you create it.

Now we need some mod's and TF's attention to do something to this forum... and make it so the postcount doesn't count. :)

I voted abstain ,just to hard to decide ,i find it a deep pitty that this wonderfull game had to stop this way ,but bugs are really nasty we all know that.In the end it was a monumental game and it's happening's will probably stay long in people's memory's.

Great game at all participants of this team and other teams.

One thing though ,now the game is officially ended ,what about letting the team's reveal what they were up to on their forum.

Top Bottom