1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[FireTuner] PlayerperksPanel

Discussion in 'CivBE - Code Snippets' started by Ryika, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

Not quite sure where to put it, this forum is my best guess. :sad:

I created a little Panel for Firetuner that has the functionality to quickly and easily debug Playerperks (or play around with stuff):

Spoiler :

Not very beautiful and probably not too useful for too many people but given that I've created it anyway I figured I could as well share it. It's a "port" of the technology-part of the Active Player Tab and shares the same functionality. Click a PlayerPerk, it's added to the current player and is then displayed with a blue background. Click it again, the PlayerPerk is removed. Easy.

I can't think of any situations where the buttons to the right would be useful (other than a ridiculous cheating session) but hey, they're there. (And my version of the Active Player-Selection should be Crash-Proof!) Note that there's a delay when using the "All MAJOR Players"-Versions because the code needs to loop through a lot of PlayerPerks for a lot of Players.

Install

- Download the panel
    - Extract the zip
    - Default-Panels are saved in Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\Debug, if you put it there you don't have to switch between folders every time you want to open a panel, but you can put it anywhere you want
    - In FireTuner click File -> Open Panel.
    - Done.

Attached Files:

2. Barathor

Barathor Chieftain

Sweet! Thanks for sharing this! I learned something new too -- a new folder to dig through.