[FIXED] Corruption and Waste in Civ5? Incorrect food calculation for different tiles

Heya, I have a similar issue, I posted that I *suspected* there was a bug and not just some kind of glitch unique to my game. I have a game where I am playing the Aztecs and my westernmost city is on a lake and has the floating garden building constructed. Instead of getting 4 food 1 gold from the lake it is only getting 1 food 1 gold. Teotihuacan is the city in question. It *is* receiving the 2 food from the building in the city center hex but oddly is not displaying four food in that hex like normal. It says there is 4 food being produced when no workers are employed and adding the supposedly 4 food lake square only increases food produced to 5. I think this is a legit bug guys.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0300 BC-0500.Civ5Save
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
So this is odd, I have a game where my lake started out working just fine. I don't know what turn it happened on but the yield is now again 1 food 1 gold instead of 2 food 1 gold (no floating garden yet). It isn't a problem with the building then. I think that the game is somehow mistaking lakes for coast. Coast wouldn't be improved by a floating garden and it defaults to 1 food 1 gold right? Or is it two gold?

I have to say, I am really pissed off about this game. How is it possible that a game makes it to store shelves with so many serious bugs and so little functional content? Firaxis should be ashamed. Sid should be livid.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0110 BC-2400.Civ5Save
    803.3 KB · Views: 57
What's sad is this thread is from January and I'm seeing this bug in my current game.

Lake tiles only giving 1 food 1 g when they show 2 food 1 gold

Top Bottom