[FIXED] Patch 1.0.1.135 - Luxury deals last one turn!

As far as i'm concerned the whole thing (i.e. releasing game untested/untested and compulsory patch) is unacceptable...they've had their last money from me anyway...and I mean ever:nuke:

This one is similar to the never ending deal bug for me. Complete game-breaker. Will be waiting for them to patch it before playing again.... again....

I get this bug in the other direction: I give the AI GPT for a lump sum (a loan), and the deal is cancelled the next turn.

Bug is still there or somthing similar. I'm trading citrus from Arabia as Netherlands and no matter what resource i trade the deal is broken after one turn. After reading this thread i added to deal sum of gold (arabia) for one more lux (me). Cash is flowing from one turn deals..:)

I'm dealing with Arabia for many lux but with citrus deal breaks. Why? The city that have that lux is connected with out-of-border road? .. i don't think so. In my game citrus lux is wierd. Arabia now have one lux (bazaar makes it 3) but earlier they had one more citrus, but the city was taken by Ethiopia and next by the Huns and Huns burned that city.

Now Arabia have 2 avaible citrus for trade and the Huns have 5 (!) but only 3 lux in their borders.. strange.. Is there any way to check what deals AI makes..?

Had something similar on my last game, but changing the value slightly solved the problem apparently. How was this issue fixed exactly, by next patch?

Top Bottom