Fixing blurry buttons without Photoshop easy

:confused:

Make sure your input is 64x64 or multiples of 2 (2,4,8,16,32,64...etc.)
That's not the problem. My input was 64x64 but in the game it kept coming out 32x32. I increased my graphics settings but I'm making my mod for the community and I don't want it to do that to people because their graphics cards are low. I'd rather not go through extra processes to get the button to come out right. I put enough work into getting the border right so the corner isn't ugly. I still haven't got it right.

That's not the problem. My input was 64x64 but in the game it kept coming out 32x32. I increased my graphics settings but I'm making my mod for the community and I don't want it to do that to people because their graphics cards are low. I'd rather not go through extra processes to get the button to come out right. I put enough work into getting the border right so the corner isn't ugly. I still haven't got it right.

Could you send me some buttons so I can check it out.

Hi all, I have an Inkjet printer Canon MP500 which paper gets stuck. The paper is getting stuck in my printer, whether it comes from the tray or the top-feeder. Nothing seems to be broken or jammed, and it was working fine up until now. I've tried a few different types of paper. Should I take it apart and put it back together? I wouldn't buy this printer again; it uses a lot of ink. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Step 1: Hit it with a hammer.:hammer:
Step 2: Try Again.:bump:
Step 3: If it didn't work get a new printer.:crazyeye:
:stupid:
:agree:
Lol!:lol:

Daryl: The problem is that all your buttons have mipmaps, they are a no-no when dealing with buttons. Save it without mip maps and can almost gaurantee that they will nolonger be blurry. For some reason mipmaps give the game problems when resizing it, hence the blurry and small buttons.

And on a sidenote: Even though just about everyone will tell you to compress buttons at DXT3, I would suggest to not compress them at all. Reason being is that it does make the image look slightly grainier. Its almost imperceptable at large textures, but when you get down to 64x64, it does make a difference. Also when compressing your only saving 10KB, so its not like your saving a lot.

Daryl: The problem is that all your buttons have mipmaps, they are a no-no when dealing with buttons. Save it without mip maps and can almost gaurantee that they will nolonger be blurry. For some reason mipmaps give the game problems when resizing it, hence the blurry and small buttons.

And on a sidenote: Even though just about everyone will tell you to compress buttons at DXT3, I would suggest to not compress them at all. Reason being is that it does make the image look slightly grainier. Its almost imperceptable at large textures, but when you get down to 64x64, it does make a difference. Also when compressing your only saving 10KB, so its not like your saving a lot.
Thanks.:goodjob:

disable mipmaps with DDS Converter 2

i put this in here so i cant forget in a half year

Attachments

• DDS Converter 2_1.JPG
    DDS Converter 2_1.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DDS Converter 2_2.JPG
    DDS Converter 2_2.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 175
Do you have a copy that you have already made?
Do you mean my post or someone else? That problem was resolved. The guy who said to disable mipmaps is who to thank. I did however post the buttons I was having a problem with.

Sweet! I just asked about this on another thread, but are you suggesting to try the 1.5.5.5. setting than? We want to save the Alpha, but not compress. That will be better, right? Which setting is the best for that? Thanks a lot!

Top Bottom