Floodplains not working on my map

_ViKinG_

BERSERKER
I made a map in worldbuilder, with TSL and a sub mod to Yet not another maps pack mod. but floodplains is not working in game after i add it. And cannot build dam. Any one can help me with that?

which setting are you using for "rivers flooding" on the setup screen ?

AFAIK there is no way for a mod to set specific floodplains manually yet, so you have to use the map generator option that will use random placement.

Okey, did not know that. hm i dont see any option for rivers flooding. or its called something else?

Sorry, I thought the option was available in YnABMC when exporting, it's not, so add this in the <Parameters> section of your map's confix.xml, changing "YourMapName" to yours:
Code:
        <Replace Key1="Map" Key2="YourMapName.lua"             ParameterId="FloodPlainsPlacement" Name="LOC_MAP_FLOODPLAINS_PLACEMENT_NAME"     Description="LOC_MAP_FLOODPLAINS_PLACEMENT_DESCRIPTION" Domain="FloodPlainsPlacement"     DefaultValue="PLACEMENT_DEFAULT" ConfigurationGroup="Map" ConfigurationId="FloodPlainsPlacement"     GroupId="MapOptions" Hash="0" SortIndex="260"/>

Sorry, I thought the option was available in YnABMC when exporting, it's not, so add this in the <Parameters> section of your map's confix.xml, changing "YourMapName" to yours:
Code:
        <Replace Key1="Map" Key2="YourMapName.lua"             ParameterId="FloodPlainsPlacement" Name="LOC_MAP_FLOODPLAINS_PLACEMENT_NAME"     Description="LOC_MAP_FLOODPLAINS_PLACEMENT_DESCRIPTION" Domain="FloodPlainsPlacement"     DefaultValue="PLACEMENT_DEFAULT" ConfigurationGroup="Map" ConfigurationId="FloodPlainsPlacement"     GroupId="MapOptions" Hash="0" SortIndex="260"/>
I got the option in the menu now. tried a game as an observer over 50 turns. did not se any flooding. i choosed river flooding: map generated. Do i need to remove the floodplains i manually put on the map from before?

use the settler lenses to see if rivers are floodable

Its working now. Thanks
What did you do exactly? I have manually entered some floodplains and generated more with the menu option. But only one river on the entire map has the flood icons around when using settler view.

Top Bottom