Focus

Which plan do you like best?

• Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote is for war against Spain, preferably with a lethal outcome for Hatshepshut.
Also, please post this post in the poll index.

My vote is for war against Spain, preferably with a lethal outcome for Hatshepshut.
Also, please post this post in the poll index.

Done :)

By the way, I think peaceful is the way to go. Lincoln is our biggest problem, and if we don't grab land now, he will.

Killing Hatty will also make us unable to trade techs with Lincoln anymore.

We also can out-research Hatty, IMO, and attack her later, with Catapults + War Elephants.

I think a combination of the 2 is our best path. We peacefully expand on the Eastern front while preparing for war with Hatty on the west. Once we have construction we can begin our military buildup. Trading with Lincoln will be hard regardless of if Hatty is there or not until we meet more Civs. An AI will usually not trade a tech unless another AI (they know) already has it.

I am also in option 3 camp here. I do want a war with Hatty at some point, but the limited war plan that I had originally favored is no longer viable due to the number of turns spent in the Interregnum, which is just a fact of life now, it's water under the bridge, and just something we have to deal with.

We should engage in a peaceful land grab that is aimed at containing both Lincoln and Hatty. We should also build up a military force that will be strong enough to take Hatty out quickly. I'm talking Trebs and Macemen now, vice Catapults, Axes, Swords, etc...

So, I believe that my Monarchy will focus on making our people richer and stronger and more happy, but backed with sufficient military build up to keep the Spanish and the Babylonians at bay, until we are much more better prepaired.

I voted option 3.

I think this poll is meant to be considered as a short term plan rather than a long term

I think this poll is meant to be considered as a short term plan rather than a long term

Quite, so we have 3 people for option #1 now, 6 for option #2 and 2 for option #2 who voted the wrong way ;)

Top Bottom