forbidden palace

skisphereo

Chieftain
I thought the forbidden palace was supposed to act the same way as a regular, palace, eliminating waste/corruption in that city and reducing it in nearby ones. I made a forbidden palace in one of my cities, yet it still has an incredible amount of waste/corruption. Am I missing something?

Most likely. The FP doesn't not work. Even in C3C 1.00, it lowered corruption in the FP city.

:nono: Well, I have tried in many games the same thing that you have done and well, the forbidden palace is like a palace but it doesent do the 100% work the real palace does and as you grow bigger and bigger small amounts of about max of 7 red shields appear on teh city even though u have a FP on it. So , unfortuantely just gotta deal with it. :wallbash:

IIRC, in C3C without patch, FP makes corruption worse. But, the patch version decreases corruption a little bit in a nearby cities because city rank is now counts from palace and not from the nearest palace. It also doubles the OCN. That`s why I never build it in a far, far away city anymore. It is just useless to handbuilt there except if you use MGL.

Top Bottom