Forum Game: Night of the Werewolf Game Thread

Bad Player said:
I'm someone who wishes they coulda been in on the action!!! :( I didn't read until way too late!!! However I'm working on my own one which is more complex and has storylines for the players etc! I hope ppl will play it! :)

Please dont post in this thread if you arent in the game.

deception!!

You edited your last post <insert FfH conform translation of that here>!

I clearly heard you sain' that lorgen and eerr were the wolvens!!

But that would've meant ya death sentence, 'cause we could've tested the truth of that by lynchin' ya! Then we would have either one dead wolven now or two dead ones in the days to come....

Now you used magics to hide your mistake! Any last words on this, traitor Loki?

Oops did i delete that bit? I meant to say that lorgen was a werewolf, but got confused. And yes, errr is a wolf as well.

very confused it seems, oh priest of law!

even better, now my original thought holds...

We lynch ya! Then one of two happens:

1. Ya are a wolven! Then it's partey time! Easily we will find the last one, we just dig into what ya said before. Surely eerr wouldn't be the first to suspect then..

2. Ya are man. Then, surely we will moan, but short the sadness will be, 'cause then ya were probably right about them eerr and lorgen, and there'd be still time to punish them, even if another innocent dies at their hands tis night!

Lynch Loki, and do it now!

*graps hayfork*

Sadly this does it for me too...

We just have to test our luck on loki, and get even luckier tomorrow.

lorgen said:
I didn`t think of that... a good point, eerr.

Ahh, the scrying mirror in the tavern shows the second half of Norway-Brazil in football (I think werewolwes call it soccer:D )

I need a beer and 45 intense minutes in front of the scrying mirror.

-Lorgen, dressed in red, white and blue for the occasion

I guess I had more sense than I was aware of in this statement.... Loki plays soccer on the beach, according to his "location".

He has to be a wolf. And all the deception of his communication with and/or being the prophet... Telling that many lies will eventually let your tongue slip.

hm I wonder if that merchant will ever show up again...

otherwise we might get into trouble gettin' the last wolven(s)...

Anyway, I'll be in bed for the night soon, so hope every thing works out as planned, mates...

(out of charecter: Civkid is out for the week, he said he would be).

(out of character: Maybe Kael will let Bad Player fill in for him for the remainder?)

(ooc: might be a solution).

Ok, mates, it seems like I'm not gonna see who's bein' lynched for the next hours, I'm off to bed.

*puts back hayfork he has been holding for several hours*

If tomorrow I'm no more, remember my words:

If Loki is a wolven, then pro'lly eerr and lorgen aren't. especially lorgen, now that loki voted for him.

If loki ain't no wolven, then he was pro'lly right about eerr and lorgen...

good night! pray to your gods that we survive it... whatever that gods are...

those bloody wolves...
i want them to come for me just so i can give them a good smacking!

I can only agree with the others. We'll lynch Loki now and if he's human, we'll take out eerr and lorgen next. I'd somewhat lean towards taking out one of those two first, since Loki does have the benefit of doubt - after all, he refused to give Deathling his blessing when that werewolf was lynched. Thus he might already have known who was the lycanthrope and just wanted to avoid revealing that to the werewolevs. On the other hand, Deathling caused the lack of blessing himself by refusing to atone, so maybe it was just a coinicidence. Ah well. Let's just have a lynching and get it over with.

Xuenay said:
I can only agree with the others. We'll lynch Loki now and if he's human, we'll take out eerr and lorgen next. I'd somewhat lean towards taking out one of those two first, since Loki does have the benefit of doubt - after all, he refused to give Deathling his blessing when that werewolf was lynched. Thus he might already have known who was the lycanthrope and just wanted to avoid revealing that to the werewolevs. On the other hand, Deathling caused the lack of blessing himself by refusing to atone, so maybe it was just a coinicidence. Ah well. Let's just have a lynching and get it over with.
there won't "be" a next time if we fail to get another wolf-too few of us left.
so you better hope your right about loki

eerr said:
there won't "be" a next time if we fail to get another wolf-too few of us left.
so you better hope your right about loki

Hmm?

There are seven of us now, out of which two are werewolves. Assuming we kill a human, and the wolvies kill another human during the night, that leaves us five people, out of which two are werewolves. That means that there's still one more villager than a werewolf, letting us have a second lynching.

Are you a werewolf trying to confuse us, perchance? Maybe it's actually Loki and eerr who are the werewolves, and eerr is trying to protect Loki?

Xuenay said:
Hmm?

There are seven of us now, out of which two are werewolves. Assuming we kill a human, and the wolvies kill another human during the night, that leaves us five people, out of which two are werewolves. That means that there's still one more villager than a werewolf, letting us have a second lynching.

Are you a werewolf trying to confuse us, perchance? Maybe it's actually Loki and eerr who are the werewolves, and eerr is trying to protect Loki?

True, we still have one more chance, but as a carpenter, I still bar the doors and windows tonight... No wolwes shall come into my place tonight.

Xuenay said:
Hmm?

???? huh?? i was going to vote for loki but i forgot to bold it.
kael said we had to get it right or else, or something and i think i got a bit confused
(which meant if loki wasn't a wolf then we'd be sunk)

also, if the mayor is a werewolf then we're sunk if civkid really is gone and we miss this one

[tab]Acolyte Loki is grabbed and dragged to the gallows. He curses those that are about to kill him and tells them of the punishment Junil will visit on their immortal souls if he is killed. Wainwright Eerr chuckles at this and says he will take his chances.

[tab]But no one can bring themselves to hang a man wearing the vestments of the church. Just the thought of a legion of crusaders marching through the village and catching a bunch of sleep deprived, crazed, hungry and half-drunk villagers stringing up a disciple of the state religion is to much to bear. Fortunatly a solution is found, remove the clothes.

[tab]It is getting late and the sun dips dangerously low. The first traces of moonlight hit the village and Loki beings to change. His hands are bound but the noose hangs loosly around his neck. His lips curl back to expose fangs and he lunges towards Xuenay, who was about to pull the lever, knocking him over the gallows railing.

[tab]The rest of the villagers jump onto the gallows and push the half-transformed Loki back. Even bound he is a powerful creature and the villagers are unable to budge him.

[tab]Wainwright Eerr yells for someone to grab the lever, Caprenter Lorgen lets go of Loki and does so. No one is quite able to remember what happens next. Loki was growing, getting stronger, and pushing most of the village off of the gallows when Wainwright Eerr put both his hands on Lokis chest. Strange words were spoken and an intence naseua swept over everyone. Visions of a broken battlefield and a burning angel filled everyones mind and fire explodes in the cluster of pushing bodies.

[tab]Loki is thrown back and the lever is pulled. He stands on the edge of the trapdoor for just a second before losing his balance and falling. He hangs there twiching and dies in his full werewolf form.

[tab]Mayor Frozen-Vomit, Farnhand Dreiche2 and Merchant CivKid1991 roll in the dirt to put out the flames that hit them. The damage is superficial and everyone checks themselves to make sure no one was bitten, they weren't.

[tab]The Mayor sets a new mandate, tomorrows lynching will occur earlier in the day, and everyone laughs. Despite the near disaster another werewolf is dead. Tonight may well be the last night they hunt in Foxford. There is only one left and with a little luck tomorrow will be the end of this war.

Top Bottom