FOTH-01 It's a Wiki, Wiki World!!

Sorry, I am going to have to leave this SG due to technical problems. My internet just came back on though my computer crashed at the beginning of a hwacha vs grenadier battle (too many sparks?) so I'm just slowing you two down as I can really only play in the evenings, when comcast is liable to fail. That's if my graphics card can survive hwacha vs grenadier. Also my gaming computer can't connect to the internet no matter what. Sorry. ): Hopefully you can find someone to take my place.

Sure FOTH just give me time though playing a lot of SG's. Also SGOTM03 is starting in a couple of weeks too.

I likely can play Monday aft/evening.

Ok I played but will finish the report tomorrow and post. We are at war now with MM since Wang Vassal up to him. He tried to attack Haithu but luckily I turned off research to upgrade our warriors and had enough to upgrade them all there and take out the 2 swords/longbow. Soon Wang will fall.

Report tomorrow tired heading for bed. Last turn we got steel btw and Liz only wants to give us fifty bucks for it and is annoyed with us. I really don't want her coming at us with her UU and cannons. We do have to draw the line somewhere otherwise we will have difficulties fighting her if she gets any ideas. She also declared on HC just recently and he gave us corp for steel so now she might have some fun although has UU attacking him with maces??

Turn 1

zzzzz

Turn 2

Haith starts a theatre
Birka starts a musket
Bjorg starts a forge (yeah the guy from Abba)

Turn 3

Take out 5 hwachas and 2 trebs

Turn 4

Move army toward Seoul

Turn 5

Take out 2 hwachas/lbm/treb wow does he ever give up.

Turn 6

Nidaros starts a musket
Uppsala builds a Knight starts a musket

Turn 7

Birka finishes musket start grocer (health)

Turn 8

Haith finishes theater start gren
Take out 2 hwachas 1 treb
(keep having take out his units so slowing me down to getting to Seoul)

Turn 9

Take out some hwachas/trebs

Turn 10

We finally take the capitol loose 2 trebs.

Ok I kind of got mixed up with the turn count so I may be out.

Turn 11

Uppsala starts the Heroic Epic
We are building lots of knights to take out those annoying hwachas.

Wang also asks for this deal:

I refuse as that other city is killing us with culture and will loose Seoul if we take it.

T12-T14

During this time Mansa declares as he takes Wang as vassal what good it will do him.
Just shuffling troops around to get ready to take last city.
Also take out 2 swords/lbm at Haith after upgrading our units there with our spare cash from running 0 science for a few turns. We do have a good surplus at 0% of 215 gold.

Turn 15

Ok we discover steel and can build cannons now one in progress.
Here’s the tactical situation:

Also make a trade with HC for corporation but do not trade with Lizzy for 50 bucks. Why she is quite powerful having her UU and is at war with HC but still can pose a serious threat to the stooges. (well Curly is on vacation)

Nice set of turns, Cosmichail.

I'll probably go ahead and do the trade with Liz at the beginning of the next set. I know it is crazy, but I am curious whether the strict variant is possible.

We could look at bribing someone to go against Liz to keep her occupied.

With the holidays coming up, I probably won't get a chance to play until the weekend.

Hey Cosmichail. Hate to do this to you, but I think I'm going to pull the plug on this one. I took a look at the save and we still have a long way to go to finish up and I think it will really drag out for just the two of us.

Thanks for hanging in there!!

Time to patch my copy of Warlords I guess. :)

Actually crossed my mind too FoolontheHill but I wanted to be a good sport and let you call it. Looking forward to playing again on the same team. Take care and see you out there.

Henry

Top Bottom