Fox-40: Island Immortality (OCC-AW)

NOOO! Don't do it!! :(

Just head for Fission and build some nukes and unload upon the rest of the world! PLEASE!!!

I don't see a decent chance of winning anyhow. I'd be up for another one (I mean another fox-game :p, not necessarily AW, tough that would be nice :)). Ideas, fox?

I hope I'll be able to contribute more now a big part of finishing my secondary education is done (tough I can't promise I'll always be around. No more time for 8+ SGs at a time :()...

Hi everyone,

just wanted to say that this was a great game, too bad for being nuked... :cry:
I will lurk your next game guys... refining my AW skills (normal immortal is challenging enough for me lol).... and my bad jokes :goodjob: !

Cheers,

Raskolnikov

:( :cry: :(

Looking back, I would say that our fate in this game was pretty much decided by losing 2 stacks completely. Production in OCC is a huge handicap and the fact that we didn't had those units slowed us enough for some AI to get untreatable ( if it wasn't Suleiman, it would be Zara or Justinian to get the nukes )

Anyway, it was a good game with lots of blood :p Will wait for the next Fox game ;)

Yeah, I do think so too. Let's just call it a game as long as we still have good memories about it :D .

GreyFox said:
Thanks to all the supporters and lurkers ... please stay tuned for the next fox game. I had some ideas on a pseudo AW game I wanted to try.
Pseudo-AW?
Monty, Shaka, toku & friends on AggAI? Really looking foreward to it :D

Took me a while to read all this! it was very impressive, all you players were extremely skilled, and it sucks that 2 nukes ended it all. Oh well, I will lurk the next "fox game" and good job everyone!

Top Bottom