• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Frnes

well byzantion, not only I gave you an area and you decleared war on my friend, now you are attacking...
retreat or die!

orders:
send all army to SUD and CYR, and put the navy in near greece.
Invade greece (the area called SPT).
upgrade army and navy in tech, and it's supose to be in 2 techs, becouse lest turn I asked to upgrade techs and you didn't upgrade them patchy!

to Slavs
If you will attack my allies, I will respond too, and You can't touch me, don't forget this...

to Byzantion
You have been an empier for too long. and not only that , you decleared war on us, so your color for the Vandals empier is an aggaresor, and by the alliance code, aggresors must die! please drop from your war plans, and we won't have ask for egypt... but if you will continue with your war, we shal destruct you, by the god hands!

Order addition:
-Upgrade our technology level to III

Warman i'll take over the slavs if troq dosent come.
Erez: sorry, but could you stick to one set of orders or edit them?

stick to one? i only posted one.. this one:
orders:
send all army to SUD and CYR, and put the navy in near greece.
Invade greece (the area called SPT).
upgrade army and navy in tech, and it's supose to be in 2 techs, becouse lest turn I asked to upgrade techs and you didn't upgrade them patchy!

and i only writen 3 times since last update (the first say i will give orders later, the second is talking with byzantion, and the third is a lot of things, and orders...)

Orders:
-Upgrade tech level
-Upgrade Navy strength
-Send 2/5 of Navy to Western Mediterrenean
-3/5 of Navy stay around Normandy
-All army distributed among homelands

Pachy, when will you upgrade??????

Is there going to be an update or is this NES dead?

I hope it isn't dead, but..........
Who know?

Top Bottom