Fun thing to do before you launch your SpaceShip

Edgler Vess

Chieftain
In my last game I played (me as Japan, Regent, Standard size, Contients) the English had been hassling me the whole game with thier impossibly dumb Man-o-war's. London had managed to get up to a size 32!???!!! city and I find queen Elizabeth just obnoxious. I had been building ICBM's in anticipation of getting the nessasry techs to finish the spaceship (to get a jump on the parts) I didnt do the exact math so I had finished a few ICBM's on top of getting most of the spaceship parts in one turn. So on my last turn, right before the last spaceship part was finished I took my 8 ICBM's Pounded London into the ground along with Zimbabwe, Peresopolis, and Moscow. This of course caused everyone that was left on the map to declare war agianst me but none of them could retaliate and the pollution didnt matter because I just left silly earth behind to bathe in my radiation. Ahhhhhh vengance...... :rocket2:

I've done that exact same thing every time I get a Space Ship victory.

I've turned off Space victories, they were too easy to achieve.

Heh, I guess im not the only one out there that needs a taste of vengance now and again. Maybe it wouldnt feel so good to nuke them if they werent always annoyed with me, like im some sort of pest or something, next time i do that ill just nuke the ones who are annoyed with me :D

Stinks to me of the STARK conspirisy!! any of u learned souls read/seen movie STARK?

btw ...... u are all very very evil men!! just call me Zimmerman ;)

I did the same thing, except I was playing on Marla's huge map before I launched. I fired off about 70 ICBM's and reduced the planets population by at least half :rocket:

It was so evil :satan:

In the game I'm playing in now I turned everything except for conquest and domination off. I actually plan on doing the same thing...

Top Bottom