Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

No screenshot, sorry. (Any meaningful one was out of range of sight at the time.) But, I had to relate this one.

So, I have a few Ravenous Werewolfs of mine roaming around, desperate for something to eat.. anything... Occasionally, I keep tabs on them to see what they're up to.

I noticed one of them far outside of my territory, up in the NortWest boonies standing very, very still, pointing towards the frozen North.. just standing there.

Well, Archeron and Sludghome are there, just out of sight from my Falcons and within a couple of days march from our hungry werewolf. I watched him over the next few turns to see if he would chance it. He just stood there.. staring... drooling...

Then, I guess the prospect of a nice, juicy, dragon steak was something he could ignore no longer. At the beginning of one turn, I received the inevitable message...

"Son of Inferno has destroyed your Ravenous Werewolf!"

:)

Now, THAT is what I call "hungry!"

Thats right, the Infernal Capital Dis and the Mercurian Capital (in this case Trinity) are only 2 tiles away from each other. They couldn't get any closer. They actually couldn't, any closer is blocked by the game. Should be an epic battle, will have to get a unit of somesort to view the action.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    333.1 KB · Views: 906
It's a ninja elephant... They show up when you least expect them.. an' stuff. Wait, if it was a ninja elephant, you couldn't see it. Maybe it's a pirate elephant?

Sneaky pirate elephants..

Its all fun and games until you are fighting demonic elephant riders

Its all fun and games until you are fighting demonic elephant riders

Dear god, Fall from Heaven is turning into Dwarf Fortress:eek:!!! FEAR THE ZOMBIE CARP!!!!! Seeing what undead elephants can do, what chould DEMON Elephants do...FLAMING DEMON CARP!

I think the game interface should be changed, because sometimes you cannot see all information about a unit. Or is it possible to change the font size in Civ4?

Spoiler :

It can be even harder as the Amurites...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 728
Yeah I have no idea how vorshlumpf and others who enjoy that can manage - mentally - during those games. :D

I would feel overwhelmed.

I believe the Kahdi has founded a brand new religion. Instead of Octopus Overlords, who dip into worshippers' minds and drive them mad, the followers of Kahd have found new masters who physically sap into the brains of its servants for direct mind control!

Behold, the Fungus Overlords!

ss_civ4_20100309_014.JPG

How do you guys play such large map sizes?!?

And how do you have such a massive empire and still not have researched warhorses...

What's the problem? Playing as Balseraphs is always fun. Who needs warhorses when you can cast ten times per turn domination? What should stop my super mimics? :D

So, I'm playing The Momus, captured some ships with my War Turtles. Next turn they are moved off the illegal tile (on land). Frigate and Caravel move to the coast tile they were in, but for some reason the Privateer teleports half way across the map into a single tile fresh water lake. Since I have Gibbon running around twin-casting wonder indiscriminately along with the other craziness of the scenario, it kinda makes sense.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    445.4 KB · Views: 506
You should be able to move that out of there, no? The ship should be able to enter the city and exit to the sea.

Top Bottom