Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :

Isn't that plagarism?

Spoiler :

Doesn't emancipation get rid of the unhappiness?

Spoiler :

Well that's what he get's for letting me spread my corps to his cities.

I don't know if anyone has posted anything like this...There is just too much to go through. :)

You won't betray your friend when I ask you to stop trading with him, but you would declare war on him??

Whatever you say JC.

What? Is all that nearby iron not good enough or something?
Spoiler :

Another historically ironic civ event:
Spoiler :

I don't know if anyone has posted anything like this...There is just too much to go through. :)

You won't betray your friend when I ask you to stop trading with him, but you would declare war on him??

Whatever you say JC.
I posted that, and also he's offering you nothing and says it's fair.

Make up your mind! Did I fail or complete it!?
Spoiler :

City planners find out why building the coliseum on top of a mine isn't such a great idea.
Spoiler :

Roosevelt is such a generous soul.
Spoiler :

What scenario is that? I thought it was Washington who was the hemp farmer :lol:

What scenario is that? I thought it was Washington who was the hemp farmer :lol:

It's a mod, Rise of Mankind for BtS in this case.
Mind you, I think the Hemp is affecting Monty. He's been a positively excellent neighbour in my current game. Not so much as a peep from him.

He must have discovered pottery for pipes then. Gift him paper and he will be overjoyed then get him to attack your neighbours - tell him they have biscuits.

What effect does hemp have in the mod? I suppose it's handy for rope and paper and sackcloth in real life.

I believe it's +1 :) and +1 :gold: but I'm too lazy too look right now.

And Monty isn't just nice to me.. he's nice to everybody. Not a single war! He's completely mellow, man. It's scary to tell the truth. Won't even go to war if I ask him really nicely.

Awesome. You sure you don't have some random personality thing on there... :lol:

I'm sure I don't, moreover this game is loaded from the same file as another game (regenerated map) where Monty was his usual warmongering self.

Spoiler :
i also want to win the game, but they are going to destroy you, and if you think that's winning a game, you can do whatever you want...

Spoiler :
i get really upset because i failed the wonder race to the colossus, but next turn i conquered the idiot you built it!:lol:

The amazing twin waterslide of Constantinople.
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
i declare war on peter and in the SAME turn he forces me to make peace... i beat no one will know i did this (this is not Rhye's and Fall of Civilization...)

Spoiler :
great civics he's got... (isn't this a bug?)

Spoiler :
i was playing has the Dutch and i got this crappy start (this map is 1 continent per team), so i reloaded...

and this was what i got... i get really MAD, but then i reloaded again

finally i got this... i reloaded again three more times just checking and i got in islands at all the times... damn Map Generator !!

THhey're not such bad starts. Pop rush a galley and your fine. They make great GP farms and are safe from invaders/barbs. Its usualy worth trying these starts out.

It's a mod, Rise of Mankind for BtS in this case.
Mind you, I think the Hemp is affecting Monty. He's been a positively excellent neighbour in my current game. Not so much as a peep from him.

oh come on, excellent neighbours share their peeps with you! i love those things.

so i'm playing my first unrestricted leaders game. i love gandhi for cultcha, but his UB does me no good at all since i like to play mindgames instead of fight wars, and happiness is just not an issue, so i'm Chinese Gandhi to try out the pavillion thingy. i wondered who i'd run into, this being bizarroworld and all. my closest neighbor apparently likes the mausoleum a lot.

warlike indian people? i did a doubletake thinking he was talking about me!!! forgot i was china for a second there. it's so odd, i keep seeing his workers and thinking they're mine, i'm so used to being that pretty color. yes, and now i can hear you warmongers thinking "no, you should see his workers and think that's the time to steal them and make them mine!" *giggle*

ps asoka's around too but i dunno if he's warlike or not. he thinks he's french. he built the great wall so i guess he's paranoid. but that's cool, i guess it will use both gandhi and asoka in unrestricted, it doesn't say "oh they can't both be in cuz they're india" so yay more randomness! now where is my "Random AI except do NOT include [insert checkboxes for Montezuma, Catherine, etc.] here" option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom