Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you set 2 leaders as Wang Kon. But one's a vassal of the other! :rotfl:

No, I set random leaders. When Wang Kon No1 made a colony, the program allocated a new leader to it, which was....Wang Kon. Hence Wang Kon No2, is a vassal of Wang Kon No1.......and I had to try and conduct diplomacy with these guys ;)

[Diplomacy Screen Popup}:

WK: Greetings Drew, we demand you stop trading with the vile Americans....
Me: Hang On, which Wang Kon are you?
WK: Me Im Wang Kon
ME: No are you the real Wang Kon, or his namesake who rules the colonies?
WK: I'm WANG KON!
WK2: NO I'M Wang Kon
ME: Sheesh, Ok I give up, one of you I'll have to call Spartacus......
WK1: I'm Spartacus!
WK2: No, I'M Spartacus!!
Me::crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

I'm confuzzled, when you create a colony you create a clone of yourself that's a vassal? And they can have a different attitude as the master and everything! Weird, which is why I will only play on lakes maps.

No it assigns a new leader to be in charge of the colony. It should check to see if that leader is already in the game, and therefore not duplicate them. Obviously it didn't. Another bug I suppose.

I don't see it.

And if you're going to whip always make sure that you're whipping at least 2 population at a time, and you will never get unhappiness.

No. If you have a lot of food in a city - say two developed food resources, and because of difficulty level, you're hitting a unhappy ceiling at about size 4, you will grow back to size 4 after whipping 2 population sooner than the unhappies go away, and you'll finish up with big time unhappies for a long period. In that situation, when you happen to have a hill under one of those food resources (like in the pig case), you're better off mining the hill - especially if you have to study a tech like AH first in order to pasture it when you have other priorities - like getting BW ASAP for chopping, and quite a few other priorities one might have...

And if you happen to hit tthe unhappy ceiling at size 3 (which you do at immortal I think?) then you can never whip 2 population either.

I don't get it. If you have a defensive pact it get's cancelled if you declare war.

Thats why I was going to try and provoke Washington into declaring war on me. The map in the bottom right corner shows him bordering Cyrus, Lizzy and Izzy, who I have pacts with. If he declares war on me, he declares on those 3 civs. :)

I spotted the Great Library (I think thats what it is) and Chichen Itza aswell. :)

i found a bad way to do it, go in WB and put lots of cities in surrounding tiles and then change the population to 1000, only problem is then you have a really angry bunch of cities which are really overcrowded.

plus i made a river in mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom