Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
And a few turns later, he did indeed attempt to nuke me! Is it me or is Zara Yaqob a powerhouse in all of his games?

Zara is overpowered, quite annoying seeing as neither the leader or the civ deserve the nice benefits they get. I always make it my business to exterminate him no later than the industrial era.

If you're big enough, you don't burn your feet, apparently. :p

Attachments

• FinalFrontierGreatLeader.jpg
    FinalFrontierGreatLeader.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 495
i found a bad way to do it, go in WB and put lots of cities in surrounding tiles and then change the population to 1000, only problem is then you have a really angry bunch of cities which are really overcrowded.

plus i made a river in mine :)

Realise I was Hannibal and the cities were french?

This is so when i quit WB to play mode, the cities would be shrouded in FOW, i then click the third button from the left ontop of the minute map to reveal them.

Did anyone spot the Notre Dame, The Kremlin, the Spiral Minaret and the Sistine Chapel?

The latest installment of bizarre AI behavior. The two workers on the left are farming over cottages. The worker on the right is cottaging over a farm! :rolleyes:

worker conflict.JPG

Great Wall of Poland!!!

I was playing with a Poland mod and i started in the jungle and a i built the great wall. Ironically, Russia was bordering the other side of the great wall! :lol:

My people's faverite pass time is going to the water park. This waterslide is the main attraction.

Both of these are rather ironic, I thought:

Edit: as for the second pic, 'Xian' is a shortened way to type 'Christian'

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0066.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0066.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Civ4ScreenShot0067.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0067.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 386

Hmm, so you'll be able to make nuclear missiles and I'll be able to make dacaries! Sounds like a fair deal to me!

Bad Joke of The Week NO.1

You help him split the atom, and he'll help you split the banana...............(runs for cover) :mischief:

Don't trust him!

He's gonna give you the banana then nuke it.

Then laugh a bit at the delightful evilness of it all

No, I set random leaders. When Wang Kon No1 made a colony, the program allocated a new leader to it, which was....Wang Kon. Hence Wang Kon No2, is a vassal of Wang Kon No1.......and I had to try and conduct diplomacy with these guys ;)

everybody wang kon tonight :p you gave me an earworm, i had to share my pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom