Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do I have a choice?

My 1000th Post! Celebrate!

Tis definately a choice that will take some careful consideration and consultation with your advisors. You should definately take a look at the Big Picture.

And for your celebration:
:run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

Do I have a choice?

Actually, you do :D After clicking on the one and only tech in the list and getting rid of the dialogue box, you can then click on the green tech bar at the top of the screen and you will get in its place a row of icons representing the techs you can study - just one in your case. Then just leave that there and don't select an icon and you will study nothing!! Not that anyone would ever really want to do this? Unless of course you really, really, really don't wantto obsolete monasteries... :lol:

My 1000th Post! Celebrate!

:goodjob:

Quick, wait till it slows down and jump on........weird eh?

OK so my culture may be the terror of the world, but my own citizens seem to show no respect...

Not only is Stonehenge being quarried to make road fill, but also a fishing boat is doing something unspeakable to the Colossus

philistines.jpg

Meanwhile -

Furious after 4000 years of seeing his tribe get harvested, an Elephant takes a bath while closing in on Oxford. Bad elephant!

no jumbo no.jpg

I like the stonehenge quarry :goodjob:

That elephant is doing more than taking a bath...he is performing an espionage mission to sabotage your aqueduct...and bathing in the process ;)

^^ That guy needs a graphics card update, quickly - even Napolean is cracking up because of it. The terrain is so, plain and washed out. Illk.

I continue to be fascinated by wierd culture patterns that the game draws after a city has been captured. I'd love to know how it decides where to draw culture and where not to. Here is another one:

culture0000.JPG

Some funny pictures I collected over the months:

Need some wheat? Great plains, tiny map, 18 civs. I was louis :-D.

I knew I was gonna win this game when i got this sick 2 copper start:

Hey, I shouldve gotten that worker 120 years ago! I want his grandchildren, now!

And some gamespy players are just so... whats the word?

Not only is Stonehenge being quarried to make road fill, but also a fishing boat is doing something unspeakable to the Colossus

At least your citizens are smart enough to build Stonehenge at the quarry instead of carting those big rocks several hundred miles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom