Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened when you declared war on yourself?
Who's "His Excellency"?

Otherwise, that's so funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

His Excellency is one of the leaders from Next War. But what is that button under the espionage advisor?

He's playing the Revolutions Mod, that button tells you if there are any revolutions going to happen. Great mod, you should try it out :goodjob:

There are 10 more civs in that game: my guess is that one of them is a colony, which also got named as "America". This happened to me once, playing as Elizabeth of England and up came a colony of Bismarck's as Churchill of England - very confusing.

Convient way to feed the animals.

Strange suburbs...

Sorry I can't think of anything better.

Poor, poor Ethiopia. They finally built a palace, but who is it going to govern?

Mod: RFC w/ VD

hmm ... suggests a trade with a tech that he doesn't want to trade with me ... i guess Mansa's trading willingness is a bit to much :p

Zachscape, that is a known, albiet rara, situation in which the A.i. swalllos its pridde and trades with the enemy. If you say no, you'll never get another chancce. :lol:

@Zeiter
Other than Lenin is building two wonders related to religious structures-and russia has the Great Wall of China. And the Germans led by that guy that looks like Charlie Chaplin (not mentioning his name) are in Judism as a state religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom