Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
rex_tyranus said:
Why? How do you know his capital isn't buffered by 19 tiles of his own culture in every direction? He could have 12 frigates just off-screen and 6 riflemen in each front-line city.

I often have a 6000 year old warrior or archer in my capital and the only reason he's there is to guard against the -1 undefended happiness modifier.

Troops belong only where they're needed.

While this is true, the idea that it applies here is a tad unlikely, seeing as it's early in the game for him yet. :)

Depravo said:
Until you get the tech you can see the pasture but not the animal.

I really busted up laughing reading that, thinking about the peasants building a fence around a pasture inhabited by cows that they didn't know existed and could not see...

"Wots the fence for, dear?"

"It's for the kids, dear. I'm thinking of their future".

"Oh-kay, but when are you going to plow the field next to it so we'll have a jump on the Jones' in case someone discovers farming this year?"

meisen said:
I really busted up laughing reading that, thinking about the peasants building a fence around a pasture inhabited by cows that they didn't know existed and could not see...
The AI, who has cow-sight, built the pasture. But the human doesn't have cow-sight, thus can only see the pasture, no cows.

CivFan91 said:
While this is true, the idea that it applies here is a tad unlikely, seeing as it's early in the game for him yet. :)

corporation? not that early

RegentMan said:
The AI, who has cow-sight, built the pasture. But the human doesn't have cow-sight, thus can only see the pasture, no cows.
Probably you shouldn't be able to tell what improvement is there either, since I would equate not "seeing" the cows as not understanding their signficance, I guess you would not understand the significance of a pasture either... maybe there should be some sort of question mark improvement

I had no reason to get animal husbandry. I was using jaguars and axes to crush the other civs, and my part of the continent did not have cows, sheep, or pigs in them to farm.

The conquered Egyptian city had horses in it, but they were yet invisible to me. So the pasture sat there, but the horses didn't return to the pasture until I domesticate them enough to bring them inside.

migthegreek said:
You know what this reminds me of? Anyone know Lylat Wars? What was the end boss guy called...

god those images freak me out :p

before i downloaded the latest patch, i had that bug with half of the leaders eyelids gone :O look like zombies lol

I love reading through all these pages of messy graphics and other strange things that have happened! I wonder if the people from Firaxis do too... ;) :D

some of them are just the way things overlap and the graphics just makes it look funny :) theres really nothing wrong with the graphics, except some of the aqueduct wierdness and city building placement sometimes, which isn't game affecting, but still funny :)

yea that one is wierd. it could make sense if the axeman was in the city and the galley attacked the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom