Future Age VP (Link to updated version)

Yes, done, give it a try:thumbsup:
I seem to be running into missing textures for some weird reason I have tried repeated fresh reinstalls without any luck, if you can think of anything that might help with this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the effort in updating the mod anyway!

1669662085142.png

1669662166853.png

After playing around I decided to try changing the graphics settings and that seemed to fix it, in case anyone else runs into a similar issue like mine

Hello. I'm someone who loves VP (Vox Populi), living in Korea. I used to really enjoy the future world of Vanilla, but I was a bit disappointed due to bugs. I downloaded your mod and played a lot, but there were many errors detected from lua, so I redid all the work. So, I want to share all of this with the VP community. Can I do that? I have changed everything from overall error correction to the lua technology tree. As it is the Korean version, there is a need to convert this file to the English version.

This is a brief introduction I wrote for the Korean community. You can see this post by translating it with Google Chrome, but there may be errors in Google's translation.

Hello. I'm someone who loves VP (Vox Populi), living in Korea. I used to really enjoy the future world of Vanilla, but I was a bit disappointed due to bugs. I downloaded your mod and played a lot, but there were many errors detected from lua, so I redid all the work. So, I want to share all of this with the VP community. Can I do that? I have changed everything from overall error correction to the lua technology tree. As it is the Korean version, there is a need to convert this file to the English version.

This is a brief introduction I wrote for the Korean community. You can see this post by translating it with Google Chrome, but there may be errors in Google's translation.
Yes please go ahead ! I don't own any of the original files anyway and LUA was not updated to the latest VP.

Is the mod here, on civfan ? I could block this one and link it to the newest updated one..

please do
I recently uploaded it to "Downloads" on the site here. There are some bugs, so the Korean site has a fixed version. There are also areas where the sound is not optimized for each unit. When changing the Korean translation to English, there are some translation errors and difficult parts to check if the code is not changed. Sooner or later, I plan to fix the modified version shared in Korea to download.

Last edited:

I just uploaded a modified version to "Community Civilization 5 Downloads". please refer to this.

I just uploaded a modified version to "Community Civilization 5 Downloads". please refer to this.
Changed the first comment and added the reference, not sure I can disabled this thread

Top Bottom