Votes: 19 27.9%
  • keep up the work

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • ehh needs improving

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • err dude this is garbage stop

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
I thought I put it in the first fourm? You put all units in the art\units directory of your CIV3 folder then u put the text file (pediacons.txt) into the text directory within CIV3...are u sure I didnt put it down on the first fourm

I sent it to you yesterday..u didnt check did u

u didnt find it?

BTW..... the assassin unit is actually my creation, I just asked Darksheer to post it here because when I first signed on to civfanatics i couldn't post new threads or messages, and had to get it fixed by an administrator.

ok Ill change that thanks

hey one_man_assault, i didn't get the file i needed. In your CivilizationIII/Art folder get both resorces and resource.pcx and send them to me. I got the original copy of the resources. i still need the other. so just put them both into a zip folder and send em.

and a pic:

Attachments

• resour~1.gif
    resour~1.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 221
very neat civ Im using it right away..by the way howd u make em'?

i used the file resource.pcx and cut and pasted them. I did make one but it isn't for a future scenario. BTW the rocks are meteor rocks and can be used for a laser resistant material. the black thing is fiberglass, the pole is steel, the sheet of metal is titanium and the barrel is petrolium or gasoline.

I got it this will be posted along with my mini update in about 5 days...

Does anyone know what ever happened to the lunar tile set? Im thinking about changing the tiles

Top Bottom