• keep up the work

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • ehh needs improving

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • err dude this is garbage stop

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
Very intersting mod.
As I was looking at the pictures, I thought that some things needed altering, and by the look of the unit graphics you can easily alter them: the pictures for luxuries should be updated to reflect the modern age IMHO. Also the workers could be turned into bots of some type or something? I know very small and cosmetic, but I thought that it might add to the "feel" of the game

Not many people are currently making future units right now, so I dont think there are any future workers, yeah I'm working on the reasources as you are probably reading this. I would make all my units on my own if I was decent but I suck :(

Yeah I know that it's a tough order - I'd be more active, but I know that what skills I have, art is not one of 'em :) I hope that you have some luck in updating the things!

hey, one_man_assault if you want i can change graphics for you. I can use the resource pics from the resource.pcx file and put them in resources.pcx E-mail me the files at antman290@yahoo.com I will try and make more "modern" resources. also visit my resource and city icons thread. The city icons may look a little better fir the game. There is a link in my sig.

Ok no problem Ill head them ur way if I cant add them to the scenario.

hey what directory do u put them in to work civ?

OH nm I figured it out...cool reasources buy the way, now how to deal with the city icon....

what do I need to send?

I already put your files in there

in the art folder for the reasources and the art/city folder for the city icons

Im sorry I was out for a little while I sent them already

:confused:Can someone give me step by step instructions of how to get the units from this mod into my game? I would really appreciate it...:D

Top Bottom