Votes: 19 27.9%
  • keep up the work

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • ehh needs improving

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • err dude this is garbage stop

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
*sigh* I doubt many ppl have it :( .....................:enlighten maybe I can convince snoopy to make a lunar like tile set ;) (snoopy are u reading this :p )

Is there anyway I can use the tilesets from Alpha Centauri?

What the? howd that happen?

Looking through my Civ 3 downloads I noticed I have a copy of the lunar tile set. However, I don't know how recent this is...the creator may have made better/updated versions. But, if you want it, I'd be happy to e-mail it to you.

My bad guys Im trying to set up a server that lets me upload a file up to 19MBs on the internet grrrrrrrrrrr I cant find anything yet does anyone know about a free server that u can set up and upload large files for storage. The only way ppl can download the senario now is if they download all 5 parts of version .1 and the 3 parts of version .5 :(

Ill have another server up in about an hour from now it will only last a couple of days though :(

yes it does, yes it does :(...well until the staff has it uploaded here :)

yeah thanks Im testing on the scenario using it.. Ill send some screens soon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I'm in hell! I want to play this sen sooo badly. I've read nearly every post on this topic and am feeling severely lame for even having to ask one more time...

How do I get this to work!?!

I've dragged all the unit files into the Art\Units folder. I've dragged Resource.pcx and Resources.pcx into the Art folder. I've dragged the 8Kingdomms.bic into the Senarios folder. I've downloaded the main file and 3 updates to do all this. I've tried with just the main file and then with the 3 updates. Every time I get the same problem.

I am able to start the senario but when I go into my first city, right after settling, the second I click on the build queue to select what unit/building I want to construct, the game unloads and I'm sitting staring at my desktop again. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?!?

Thanks.

hmmmm did u put the pediaicons.txt in the text sub derectory..u didnt mention that

cause if the error says:

ERROR UNIT FILE NOT FOUND

#ICON_PRTO_Unit or improvement name

then this is your problem...Ive uploaded the pediaicons.txt download it and copy all the files to your text directory within CIV3

look in next page;)

Top Bottom