G-Minor 27

I'm a he, if that matters.
And, yes, I'm still way back on vanilla. I'm trying to stop playing Civ IV, so getting Warlords is not going to help with that goal.

That math pre-req does sound evil, but I think Warlords should be able to beat vanilla since most other changes seem to work in its favor.

Thanks, establishes a frame of reference. Would have been mind blowing to the male strategy ego to see almost the entire HoF Deity level to be the property of the ladies. As it is Moonsinger is already Goddess of the Incas. :D

Remember seeing you say you still had vanilla and that you were trying to stop the addiction... I play entirely too much computer games. Civ4 has merely replaced Age of Mythology (AoM) and Empire Earth II RTS games as my preoccupation. Still play AoM when I go over to my friend's place.

Yeah adding math pre-req seems spiteful. Too bad HoF can't change that back to level the playing field between the two versions. Also, making AIs give less magnitude peace bonus numbers in Warlords does not mean that the AIs are smarter in Warlords IMO. It does make them more warlike as they are more likely to be annoyed, but it does not make the AIs smarter. Both of these are just artificial patches to the baseline which I believe were not needed. I do recall someone saying that the fighting techniques of the AIs did change between versions with respect to siege and I do move away from an AI capital in Warlords to lure them out, does work. So they did do something at least as the worker lure does not necessarily work anymore. ;)

Also, I commented yesterday at length in the G-Major-16 thread about how they totally stuffed up the Inca play balance, making HC even more uber instead of nerfing him like they should have. And was it really necessary to change so many of the civ's leader traits? :confused: As far as I can tell it doesn't have anything to do with play balancing. It's just doing something to say you were doing something. It's weird. As a result of this latter insult, I sometimes choose the leader traits by choosing the game version if I really don't like one of the versions or the traits.

Top Bottom