Gains/Lose yield based on another yield

MaxNobody

Chieftain
Hi everyone!

I had ideas for two leaders : One that would always have equal Science and Culture (Also Faith and Gold) production by averaging both (i.e. if she had +40 Science per turn and +10 Culture per turn she'd actually gain 25 of each each turn); and the other that would turn all Faith gains into Science at a 2:1 ratio. Both are only for the "per turn" part, if they'd gain flat Faith (for example with the great Scientist that gives Faith), then it will add fully to the total.

[To be more clear, what I want is : Final Culture GPT = (Total Culture GPT + Total Science GPT)/2; Final Science GPT = (Total Culture GPT + Total Science GPT)/2; for the first one, and for the second one that would be : Final Science GPT += (Total Faith GPT / 2); Final Faith GPT = 0. Either for the player or for each city the player has, preferably for the player since with each city it wouldn't affect bonuses from city-states]

The thing is, I found no way of doing that. I searched in the Lua variables, hoping for something like "SetTechYield", but nope, I couldn't find it, even in Gedemon's sheet https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/lua-objects.601146 . So I was wondering if you guys had any idea for a workaround for something like that?

(Yes, I know I could use SetCulturalProgress, ChangeCurrentResearchProgress, ChangeFaithBalance and ChangeGoldBalance, but the problem I have with that solution is that it won't show on the HUD and it won't be used when calculating the turns needed for a civic/tech)

Top Bottom