Advanced Start (1200 pts)
No tech trading.

Players in game, and in that order

Scienidez Ragnar [GMT +1] [Denmark] Had my first turn
DMOC: Hannibal [GMT-5] [Email notified] Had his first turn
BobRoberts: Elizabeth [GMT +0] [Email notified]
Bathsheeba666: Wilhem [GMT+0] [Email notified]
Mikeyia Brennus [GMT-6] [Email Notified]

Difficulty by vote: Monarch (monarch:2 Prince:1 Don't care:2)

Good luck all.

I'd be interested in signing up.

Although if it's starting right now, it's only fair to warn that I'm away from the internet from 21st January to the 24th January. After that I should have Civ on a laptop for use whilst travelling.

My Civ picks would be:
1) Elizabeth
2) Huayna
3) Pacal

Difficulty: Monarch

What DMOC says sounds good, A 5th would be nice - but I'll go with the flow on this!

My email is Alastair9000 at googlemail dot com

I'm interested. GMT-6. civs=Brennus, Willem van Oranje, Wang Kon. Difficulty=don't care.

You're In as Brennus

Guess we all set?
Game Launch?

I go create the game, PM you all with emails, IF any should arrive before 22:00 (GMT+1)
we have the opportunity to reset the game.
But i will create this one now, email you all.

*EDIT*
time: 18:32 (GMT+1) Game has started, DMOC next to play (i inserted all your email and smtp-adresses) (hope it works, you need to secure you pass, i left that one emthy of cause.)

Good luck all

Just a question, what do I do to the bottom 2 text boxes when it says "SMTP names" etc?

Well i guess you talking about the "E-mail Adress" and "SMTP Server" I just put in my email and smtp info, for gmail it is (smtp.gmail.com) i would think. Should be same for all of you, /therfore i put it in, since its the same, put perhaps you should enter it yourself.​

(I was able to play the turn successfully but not send)
I couldn't send my game either, got the same message, so i made a shortcut to my save folder on my desktop, where i quickly can attach the game from (Be sure to look in you Pbem folder, there it should be store (and if its the same structure as mine it should be something like:
[Windows 7]--> X:\Users\<your username>Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\pbem\Archipelago \ Small \ Normal\Archipelago_\_Small_

Hope it helped!

Just a question, what do I do to the bottom 2 text boxes when it says "SMTP names" etc?

(I was able to play the turn successfully but not send)

You only need to fill in those boxes if you want to send the email from within the game.

There is no need to do that, but if you want to you need to know a SMTP server that can send it for you.

I usually just send an email using gmail from outside the game, and pick up the file as an attachment.

Top Bottom