Game of Thrones / ASOIAF Mod (v 0.1)

Unfortunately this mod is pretty dead. But I'll be glad to look at your map !

hi Y'all,

im strongly thinking on building up a full mod for game of thrones.

is there any demand for such a project?

if so, i have a few ideas for it.
i noticed someone created a mod on fall from heaven, i intend to use its parts and this one for a new build, based on kmod and other parts.

as for game play and scenario, i thought of using 4 maps :

1. scenario map of westeros- as it is used in this mod.
2. scenario map of westeros - where each nation begin with a city in its starting location,
but, all the other cities are controlled by a minor barbarian civ, so each empire will conquer
the cites near to it capital, thus building of its empire from almost scratch, this is for a more
versatile game play. along with the cannot raze cities option - on.

3+4. same options as above - only to include esus as well.

full tech tree, units, unique units with difference between nations civics and all that.

how about that? post here if your interested in me going for this project - if there's enough requests, and players to play and test, ill commit my self to it.

Hi ! I'm definitely interested in a GOT mod. If you want I can send you the updated map I made some time ago. It's not finished (I definitely remember doing Dorne and part of the reach, I think I touched some other places), but if you're actually going to make this mod I can finish it.

Absolutely we need Game of Thrones mod! Civ 4 BTS engine is great for it i think

Hi All,

Do you know if there is a working version of this mod?

I would be glad if I could play GOT in my greatest strategy game.

Thanks and regards,

If anyone is thinking of working on this, I would say take a good long look at the Sengoku mod, its Vassal system mechanics would fit a GoT mod very well imo.

Could use its Ronin system for HedgeKnights, or mabye Ryhes Merc System to Hire the Gold Company or The Unsullied.

It looks great but I assume it is single-player only because Fall from Heaven is.

Um, ??
I play FFH2 with my kids on multiplayer about once a month. If you check over in the MP Forums, there is a couple of recommendations for platforms for MP hosting.

Top Bottom