1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game play session instruction thread - 1625 AD; Friday August 17th @ 19:00 GMT

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Democracy Game II' started by Hyronymus, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Troop leader

I followed instructions as good as possible but I didn't send all troops to Frankfurt. For almost all the Knights there were no instructions available so I took the liberty to send them towards Tartan. As they move fast I figured they might be needed there since taking the troops from the Frankfurt siege to Dortmund would slow down the war significantly.

Dutchfire, I believe the txt file I uploaded together with the endsave gives a good summary of what happened.

2. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

I was looking for something more summarized, as in less than 10 lines. :p

3. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Troop leader

We took Frankfurt without a single loss. It yielded 146 gold and a worker. Tartan was a tougher not, possibly also because I noticed some well-upgraded infatry units too late. We lost a 2 Knights taking Tartan but we did capture it, together with 99 gold and a worker. In the mean time Julius Ceasar cancelled a trade deal with us, declared war on Bismarck and razed Bremen. His troops are now near Dortmund, we might loose that race.

Caravel 1 reached the coast of the Japanese continent and is currently following the coast line.

The Taj Mahal is under constructed and I let Riversight with Angor Wat in the build queue. Our military is healthy but I do fear Julias Ceasar is up to something.

4. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Julius taking Dortmund might even be a good thing. With some luck, he'll raze it, and we won't have to.

5. Provolution

Provolution Sage of Quatronia

I think we should run through the Stamford Bridge-Hastings Scenario. We let the Romans bleed at Dortmund, so they take some losses, then we clean them up right after before they heal.

6. Joe Harker

Joe Harker 1st in the Premiership!

I think the instructions were for the special session :blush: But you did what I wanted which was to take Frankfurt and Tartar quickly. You have done well considering the mess i have made of the instructions :).

7. Hyronymus

Hyronymus Troop leader

Thanks Joe, I still feel sorry for those possibly unneeded killed Knights though :D.