1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Game Running Slow

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Carl5872, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Carl5872

Carl5872 Prince

I don't recall changing anything but in the past few days, my game has been running much slower. My wife has an IDENTICAL computer as I do and she has no issues, but I do not know how to identify what is wrong with my computer.

I made sure the nvidia drivers were updated and verified the integrity of the game.

Would someone please help me!!!

Knightfall likes this.
  2. Knightfall

Knightfall Warlord

This has been an issue for quite a few people lately. No one is quite sure what causes it.

Cedbird77 likes this.
  3. Carl5872

Carl5872 Prince

Thanks, if anyone learns anything, please share!!!

Cedbird77 and Knightfall like this.
  4. Knightfall

Knightfall Warlord

Cedbird77 likes this.
  5. Tocamac

Tocamac Chieftain

Try bypassing your 2K Launcher. My Gathering Storm AI bench average time was around 31 seconds two years ago. It went to 54 odd seconds with the 2K Launcher enabled. Bypassing it brought it back down to around 44 seconds but I’m still not sure how to get back to 31 again, myself.

Cedbird77 likes this.