1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Saturn

Discussion in 'Team Saturn' started by Elucidus, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Joshua368

Joshua368 Warmongering builder

I think patching the game could work, but I'd need to dual install... then Dux will still be able to play. If Elucidus takes control of his civ again though that would push Giger out... perhaps Giger could take over Hercules if he remains questionable (I notice he still hasn't made his turn). Or maybe Clamburger if he is completely uninterested.

2. Elkad

Elkad Emperor

I'm dual-installed, so patching isn't an issue for me (well, other than the generic issues with the patch, which don't really matter at this stage of the game)

3. Hercules90

Hercules90 Deity

Turn played and game repaused. :crazyeye:

4. Clamburger

Clamburger Chieftain

wah I'm here

5. Giger

Giger Warlord

Since I am hosting 2 other games. Patching is no-no right now. I am not sure I could patch only one game and not another...

I can take over another civ if Elucidius wants to come back. But as Joshua mentionned I don't think I should switch side.

6. plako

plako Emperor

Alright. So we'll continue with 3.17 then.

Game is starting again within next 2 days. Louis XXIV is replacing Toch and Munro Lord Parkin. Munro needs couple of days to consider his moves before we can continue.

We might also want to continue our game related somewhere in the public area e.g. under multiplayer - pitboss. Munro is currently registred on Cavaleiros so he can't come to see here.

7. Joshua368

Well since we're staying in 3.17 Dux can't play, so I suppose you'll be taking over for him. I'll try to contact you over msn tonight sometime so I can give you the password and situation...

8. Elucidus

Elucidus King

I should get my internet set up today.

9. plako

plako Emperor

I discussed with Munro and it most likely he'll play his 1st turn on Sunday.

10. plako

plako Emperor

Game is running again.

11. plako

plako Emperor

3 hours in the timer and Hercules hasn't yet played his turn. I sent him a private message, if he hasn't noticed game is running again.

I guess it shouldn't be a big disadvantage for him to lose this turn since he is not directly involved in war. However it would be good, if he could act during the 1st 24h to prevent possibly awkward turn orders.

12. Joshua368

Well is he at war with anyone?

I don't think he plans on declaring any time soon... sure it's annoying he can't keep up but I don't really have any way to talk to him.

Unless you plan on declaring on him hopefully it won't matter much.

13. Elkad

Elkad Emperor

Giger. 11hrs left, I played before you. We have potential naval contact that I skipped. I kinda doubt you will attack me, but if you do, please don't double me there.

14. Giger

Giger Warlord

Oops sorry. I thought I had already played coz I was still registered as Elucidius civs. Sorry about that, I'll go and play my turn. Incidently I'll be away this weekend. Joshua would you be available to sub me if the turn change while I'm away ?

15. Joshua368

Well it looks like our side is not the only one with turn order problems.

I don't think Munro jumping in early effects anything in this case, but I definitely don't like it as I would like to have the option to jump back in and make changes/trades/plans/etc with my allies in our 24 hours if I need to

16. plako

plako Emperor

I guess Munro was eager to see the results. I'll ask, if he made any changes. Munro can't see this forum so it might be best to bring this up in Parkinsworld. Maybe in recruit thread.

17. plako

plako Emperor

It turned out that Munro was busy so this was his chance to play. Here is his answer.

18. Joshua368

Hooray, I'm sure Clamburger needs to be skipping his turn right now. I really don't want to be playing his turn as I'm busy enough with this crap as it is (Giger is having me sub already...)

I dunno, hopefully he'll be able to pay more attention but I can't contact him right now so if you want to punish him for it nothing I can do about that.

Hercules sucks too but at least he isn't at war...

19. plako

plako Emperor

Joshua, I'll wait some 10h, if you've time in your morning you could play Clamburger's turn. Turn rolls so that Giger should have a time slot to play his/Dux next turn and he has said server would be upgraded to 3.19 on 18th so Dux could continue after that.

Hercules skipping turns isn't that problematic at the moment..

20. Joshua368

Yeah, looks like I'll play his turn, yay.

Him disappearing off the internet for 48 hours is pretty annoying though. >_>