GamesCom: Cologne, 18-22 August -- Meetup anyone?

In the article Jon Shafer confirmed to the reporter that Furor Teutonicus is an early game ability which obsoletes when the map gets explored. The writer says that there won't be any guerilla troops gained with the UA.
To be honest, I'm not that happy, other nations UAs work at every age... Japan gets 2 good UUs and a great UA. I don't get the reasons behind those useless UAs.

I wait for your translation! :)
(so I don't start a thread of this report with google translated crap)

He told me, that he'll do one himself, but that can last some time, so we'll wait.
(and yes, the google translation is pretty terrible).

Oh, another user has posted directly from the gamescom (here), some interesting details like that cities grow while a worker is build and that ruins (the new goody huts) can upgrade your units (in this case: warrior -> spearman).

For all attendees tomorrow (the current count is at 9 BTW), most of us have never met before and the most recent pictures of me online are probably 5 years old at this point, so I attached a recent passport photo of myself so you'll have some idea of who to look for at the Meeting Point. Also, for easy recognisability I'll be wearing a lime green shirt (edit: upon closer inspection it looks more like celadon, it's a very weird and conspicuous shade of green anyway) with some horizontal black&white stripes, and I'll be carrying a black Camel backpack. I hope to see you all tomorrow at 12:50h or 13:45h!

(click to enlarge)

Top Bottom