[GS] Gathering Storm Features Thread

a small Maori update

Tatra Moutains is listed as Geo Feature of Returning Civ. Are we sure about that? Were they given to Poland?
Would make more sense to be for Hungary since they are closer.

EDIT: nevermind, it's correct I am just bad at geo of my own country.

Last edited:
Update -

Government
World Congress Resolutions
World Congress Competitions

Unique District: Suguba – Replaces Commercial District, Purchasing things in cheaper in the city, Major Agency bonus for Holy Sites and River.
Unique Unit: Janissary – Starts with a free promotion, Stronger and cheaper than the Musketman, cost a Population to build (unless built in concurred city)
Unique Building: Grand Bazaar – extra accumulation of Strategic Resources in city boarders, + Amenities for each improved Luxury in the city boarders
Unique District: Cothon – Replaces the Harbour, Bonus production to Navel Units and Settlers in this city, Naval units heal 100% near this city.(navel units :) )
Leader Bonus: Court of Love – Great works in Eleanor’s cities leads to a loyalty deficient in other civilization cities withing 9 tiles. If a city leaves a civilizastion and Eleanor is the the Civ with the most loyalty pressure the city skips the Free City phase.

Some spelling mistakes.

Update -

Canada
Maori
Ottomans
Sweden
Geographical Features of Returning Civs

@bite read through your post, thank you it is full of awesome info. One thing I saw that is off is the train astronaut project is for the ISS project, not science victory, again thank you for putting this together.

@bite read through your post, thank you it is full of awesome info. One thing I saw that is off is the train astronaut project is for the ISS project, not science victory, again thank you for putting this together.

No, Train Astronauts is for the ISS. It's not part of the science victory.

Update -

Hungary
Maori
Projects

Update -

Canada
Inca
Geographic Features of Returning Civs
New City States

Update -

Maori
Sweden
Revamped Old Civilziations

Update -

Maori

Cyrus declearing suprise war counts as a formal war.

Update -

Update to Returning Civs
Natural Wonders

Update -

Inca
Maori
Sweden

Update -

Revamped Old Civilizations
Updated Buildings
Updated Units