[GS] Gathering Storm Features Thread

So, with the Cahokian Mound thing, the dravidian temple and Machu Picchu being highly expected that leaves 1 wonder which could be Statue of Zeus to complete the 7 ancient wonders set. That leaves no room for any new information age or future age wonders.
Yes but if diplomatic victory is added that confirms UN

Update -

Inca
Maori
Geographical Features of Returning Civs
New City States
Returning City States
New Buildings
New Units
Natural Wonders
Tile Improvements
Governments
Victories

Please note I am updating this from a juryriged hot spot so I will add links/pictures at a later date

It's Colorado Plateau Desert btw.

You forgot Kumasi. It was on the list of Trade Route destinations during the Inca portion of the livestream.

You missed this Maori river.

Thanks everyone, will fix all these when I get back from Christmas

Update -

Canada
Inca
Maori
Geographic place names of returning civs
Returning City States
Natural Wonders
Map Tile Improvements

Update:

Wonders
Governors (by request)

I think its helpful to add that you can move through flooded tiles with naval units (Acts like natural canal). Normal units have to embark on that tiles.

Spoiler :
2018-12-27_19h37_50.png

Also the cap for strategic resources can be increased by buildin' certain military buildings in the encapement district like an armory.

Spoiler :
2018-12-27_19h23_17.png

Another point is if you have no ressources left you get a -20 strength malus on all units that needs this resource.
Spoiler :
2018-12-27_19h35_44.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i want to give a hint that the great person overview get an overhaul as a new gui gimmick:
(But there has to be a failure in it in the last gameplay premiere livestream because the picture of the prophet (that are all gone) is a great admiral (see in the middle of the screen))

Spoiler :
2018-12-27_19h16_30.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Update -

Natural Wonders
Resources
Natural Disasters
Miscellaneous

Top Bottom