1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

General Team Info

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by General_W, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Because their diplomatic contact, Niklas, doesn't live in the real world. Read the link and Memphus' next 2 posts afterwards.

As sooooo said, Hilarious! And I'd stand by what Memphus said in that chat (mainly because they're my words to begin with but what the hell...) We're not unhappy with our current position. If Cav are unhappy with it, then that's their problem, and they should have acted differently. And if they are happy with how things turned out, they are just whinging for no reason.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8126707&postcount=406

2. sooooo

sooooo Chieftain

It's the second post of that chat that is funnier - the part where Niklas says he was totally shocked SANCTA read an email mistakenly sent to them and that he considers the whole game void because of this.

BTW, I kind of wish that I had joined Mad Scientists instead of you guys. You're a great team, but it would have been nice to rescue a flagging team and get some trading going.

But anyway, thanks for the summary of the last few turns. I'll try to log into the game at some time and give my input. Is there a "how to log into the game" post someone could link me to?

3. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

For connecting, see post #3 in this thread ;) Bear in mind that the address has changed slightly - the 2057 is no longer used.

4. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Welcome Scooter!

Post Post Post.

We thrive on debates. More arguing = better overall gameplay.

what we say isn't 100% clear? ask! we can always explain in more detail.

5. dutchfire

dutchfire Moderator Moderator

You might also find that correct thread for welcoming new team member that way, just an example :p