Germany UHV

theeternalcowby

Chieftain
So I love the mod, I just got it. I've been playing RoFc for years and this is a great addition. However I'm a little worried about germany's UHV. Putting aside the annoyance that two of them rely on the actions of nazi Germany, ignoring centuries of other german accomplishments, they seem almost impossible. I'm at the cusp of the industrial age, and thanks to some good strategy have already conquered Rome and vassalized Scandinavia (Vikings). However the historical goals tab says I haven't completed the scandanavian part of the UHV. Does this mean I have to actually conquer them? And Russia and England? Controlling them through vassalization is nigh on impossible as it is but to have to actually conquer and control the cities would be impossible and completely un-historical. Am I misunderstanding this? Can I win by vassalizing? If not how can I even think to conquer all those cities?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Are you talking about 1.81 or the SVN version? Also, why are there two Nazi Germany goals?

Top Bottom