Getting Started

i am getting pop-up bugs of "unitaction64_dlc_denmark.dds" for missing portriot data when mousing over. it doesnt cause game crash but it is incredibly distracting - and it's missing from several different icons

Hello! I'm trying to play CEP. Don't have any other mods installed. I can play the map on vanilla BNW, I tried launching perfect world 3 from the mod section and it launched fine. The problem I'm having is loading CEP, the visuals and the enhancement, it just crashes during the loading screen. I'm not too savvy when it comes to modding, so I'm not sure if there's any log I can add so y'all can what problem I'm having. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

Hello! I'm trying to play CEP. Don't have any other mods installed. I can play the map on vanilla BNW, I tried launching perfect world 3 from the mod section and it launched fine. The problem I'm having is loading CEP, the visuals and the enhancement, it just crashes during the loading screen. I'm not too savvy when it comes to modding, so I'm not sure if there's any log I can add so y'all can what problem I'm having. What can I do? Thanks in advance.

This mod has not been updated in a very long time, I posted the very last version on the GitHub repo page in May 2014. I strongly suggest you look elsewhere for your CivV modding experience. Vox Populi is now considered the best alternative.

Top Bottom