Giant Death Robot in Civ !?

Do you find useful an option in Custom Game to choose if you want GDR in game or not?

• Yes, I want that !

Votes: 310 55.2%
  • No, not really...

Votes: 252 44.8%

• Total voters
A poor man in the US lives like a rich man in many countries. with the exception of not having a palace or something. Do you know what the biggest backfire of soviet propaganda was? It was when they showed videos of the life of the American poor, they ridiculed the state of their living. Meanwhile the Russian people sat there and said "Is that a car?!? AND IT'S ONLY THIRTY YEARS OLD!?!? OMG! So that's what a television is like."

Also if you don't even care if 19 million people die, how can you even say your human? Do you posses ANY compassion or sense of the value of human life?

Those military bases are set up in friendly countries to make them feel SAFE.

^^ I thin 12agnar0k was being sarcastic.

Well, If your friends or family ever get murdered by some nutjob, let us know so we can all have a good laugh over it.

Mt family members were dragged off by the soviets to siberia where they starved to death in camps. :)

A. He wasn't talking to you.
B. Sucks to be you.
C. You say your family was killed by the soviets, AND THEN YOU ADD A SMILEY!?! WTF?

Tom ninjad me. And did it more eloquently to.

And you put a smile behind a statement that says your family members were starved in death camps. I guess that means that you are happy about it and glad they died that way.

No that smile means I'm glad of what's left of the USSR...may it never gather itself back up.

See that's the problem, if you mentioned that your family was starved in death camps; and then said you are glad that the USSR is no longer around (smiley), that is possibly one thing.

But to smiley when you only said your family was killed in death camps is totally different. Means you were happy about that specific statement; not some invisible comment which you didn't post that no one else knows about.

And I believe you probably were happy being that you said you could care less if 19 million people were wiped off the Earth, and that you seem to think 9-11 is hilarious.

Do you like the attacks that have happened in Europe also? Spain for instance?

Is there a such thing as people enjoying other's suffering and death? I wonder what they call it.

^^ I thin 12agnar0k was being sarcastic.

Nope, I really do think we should stop de-railing this thread with the boring yet humerous event of 11/9 but it seems several people don't wish too, even though we were told too several pages back.

Back to GDR's then eh?

Stomp Stomp Stomp ARGRRRGHHHH!!!!!

A GDR attacking your country would way worse than some suicide bombers, imagine total devestation and skulls littering the floor like a carpet, thats GDR's baby! Oh Yeah!

Frixasis have stepped up and created genocide on a massive scale, with these monsterous towers of death, walking past buildings and mini-cannoning everything and everyone in sight, boom booom booooooom boom boom boooooom, rockets fly into the distance and slam into a tower, instantly reducing it to rubble, and then War of the world like laser cannons scan the crowd instantly vapourising everything in sight, and then the Military finally arrives and the fireworks begin as the war stomped smoking nation of the US tries to defend against the might of the English GDR's.

Nope, I really do think we should stop de-railing this thread with the boring yet humerous event of 11/9 but it seems several people don't wish too, even though we were told too several pages back.

Back to GDR's then eh?

Stomp Stomp Stomp ARGRRRGHHHH!!!!!

A GDR attacking your country would way worse than some suicide bombers, imagine total devestation and skulls littering the floor like a carpet, thats GDR's baby! Oh Yeah!

Frixasis have stepped up and created genocide on a massive scale, with these monsterous towers of death, walking past buildings and mini-cannoning everything and everyone in sight, boom booom booooooom boom boom boooooom, rockets fly into the distance and slam into a tower, instantly reducing it to rubble, and then War of the world like laser cannons scan the crowd instantly vapourising everything in sight, and then the Military finally arrives and the fireworks begin as the war stomped smoking nation of the US tries to defend against the might of the English GDR's.

You are right, death to all who oppose the GDR !!!!!!1111!!!111!

Wow, does the hatred really run that deep with you? It's more of the same, never ending trash talking and finding death humorous. Did your parents teach you to act like that?

I'm not a physician, but to me it sounds like a case of Necrophilia.
That's when you like having sexual relations with dead things, so your right, your certainly not a physician, why are you so intent on de-railing and spamming the thread?

You can't appose the GDR cr0w, all you can do is slowly die as you watch all what you knew turn to ash and blood.

That's when you like having sexual relations with dead things, so your right, your certainly not a physician, why are you so intent on de-railing and spamming the thread?

Did you read the thread? The other guy started making crazy political statements. You hopped in obviously trying to provoke some kind of flame war by saying that mass death is humorous. You are still doing the same thing right there. You both seem to imply that you enjoy masses of citizens dying from a particular country. That is derailing the thread...

Seems like you knew what Necrophilia with rather certainty. I'll leave you be with that.

Did you read the thread? The other guy started making crazy political statements. You hopped in obviously trying to provoke some kind of flame war by saying that mass death is humorous. You are still doing the same thing right there. You both seem to imply that you enjoy masses of citizens dying from a particular country. That is derailing the thread...

Seems like you knew what Necrophilia with rather certainty. I'll leave you be with that.

I know many words because I am a wordsmith, like Shakespeare.
This is obviously what you meant, and I thank you sir!

Ofcourse I've read the thread, your intent on de-railing its primary focus with whining about the humerous events of 11/9.
Please stop de-railing the thread now, hopefully you will "leave me be with that" and stop spamming.

The Giant Death Robot is the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Its sexy metallic coat, the pulsating of its fusion uranium core, the humming of the laser cannon, the thrust power of the rockets, the kung-fu-ness of the punch (with no arms) oh yes, the beast is truely a wonder to behold.

Why would anyone want a button to turn it off,

All I say Is good luck with trying to screw that button onto the GDR, it will most certainly eat you.

Edit:/ That doesn't stop me editting it, ^>^. You quoting something wouldn't be proof of anything look Ill show you.

My name is Tom and I wrote this.

Well isn't that just impressive.

I know many words because I am a wordsmith, like Shakespeare.
This is obviously what you meant, and I thank you sir!

Ofcourse I've read the thread, your intent on de-railing its primary focus with whining about the humerous events of 11/9.
Please stop de-railing the thread now, hopefully you will "leave me be with that" and stop spamming.

The Giant Death Robot is the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

I'll get this in quotes, just so you can't go back and edit it later.

Crazy political statements? pffff.....GDR is NOT amused! Not even hardly!

When our GDR's march out of their factories and out onto his borders, WE'LL SHOW HIM, WE WILL SHOW HIM GOOD!

Moderator Action: Both Tom2050 and 12agnar0k and others will stop derailing this thread by talking about topics better suited for OT area. If it continues there will be infractions handed out

Ok adam_grif i give up :)

Lets just say that you are right and that you have invented the perfect weapon wich is man sized remote controlled robots.. ..and that is a GREAT thing. :goodjob:

Sure there will be remote controlled man sized fighting machines fighting our wars in the near future. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom