Giant Death Robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfection said:
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

That will be the first movie in the game! It will show some robots from the other nations being deployed. Then comes the Iron Crusher scene, and we see Gustave Eiffel laughing maniacly and them game begins.
1. I'll have to learn to criticize like that.
2. That first movie will be awesome! now if only I knew what Eiffel looked like:hmm:

3. what the heck is up with this thread rating????

Okay, time to delete this thread from the memory banks and all post counts w/ it. IMHO.

"So let it be written, so let it be done." ;)

Perfection said:
Perhaps there could be some sort of code of honor among "protector/good" Giant Death Robots. They would kill less people when taking over and would be fair and likable. The evil ones would be sneaky and devious. We'd use them in more subversive actions. They might slay defenseless towns and pound things into the ground for the joy of pounding things into the ground.

I think this is utter rubbish!
So what, we will have a GDR bushido?
The point og GDR is their awesomness, magnificence and omnipotence. Reducing their actions to a set of cheap moralistic subdivisions simply undermines their original attributes.
Fair and likeable!!! These are GDR not Elves. If you decide to unleash the power of say a...METAMORHPIC ANIHILATOR upon unsuspected civilians you expect no more than total destruction.
Sneaky and devious!!! What is that now? Saruman on acid? A GDR needs not to be neither sneaky-the sheer size of the thing (even with partial cloacking) contradicts that. Deviousness OTOH is not bad but should be an integrated ability of all GDR.
Perfection I think you let the cituation in this thread regress to a lame ass motif...GDR are sufficiently self justified and proposals of humanophormic dimensions should be considered as spam.

Garbarsardar.jr said:
The point og GDR is their awesomness, magnificence and omnipotence. Reducing their actions to a set of cheap moralistic subdivisions simply undermines their original attributes.
Fair and likeable!!! These are GDR not Elves. If you decide to unleash the power of say a...METAMORHPIC ANIHILATOR upon unsuspected civilians you expect no more than total destruction.
Sneaky and devious!!! What is that now? Saruman on acid? A GDR needs not to be neither sneaky-the sheer size of the thing (even with partial cloacking) contradicts that. Deviousness OTOH is not bad but should be an integrated ability of all GDR.
Perfection I think you let the cituation in this thread regress to a lame ass motif...GDR are sufficiently self justified and proposals of humanophormic dimensions should be considered as spam.

Hey! Its Perfection's thread and its Perfections idea, so let him decide how he wants it. He doesn't need other people to tell him what to do.

Hey! Its Perfection's thread and its Perfections idea, so let him decide how he wants it. He doesn't need other people to tell him what to do.

oh sorry, I thought that he posted his Idea here to have feedback. I did not realize that he posted his idea here in order not to have comments.But I'm not very clever you see...sorry again.

Garbarsardar.jr said:
oh sorry, I thought that he posted his Idea here to have feedback. I did not realize that he posted his idea here in order not to have comments.But I'm not very clever you see...sorry again.
Of course he posted it here to have comments, I'm not saying he didn't. I'm just saying that Its his creation so he can decide how it will go. Sorry for the misscommunication.

dojoboy said:
Okay, time to delete this thread from the memory banks and all post counts w/ it. IMHO.

I think the best thing to do is to consult the good book.
Forumatics (4:23) said:
Ye who spams to complain about spam is an abomination save when one spams to complain about a spammy complaint.
I think that clears things up!

Garbarsardar.jr said:
Silly Garbarsardar, the great moral devide between good and evil Giant Death Robots is vital to the nature of Giant Death Robots! Consider the Autobots Tranformers, they are respectful and kind, yet Optimus Prime still has major Ass-Kickage! The morality of Giant Death Robots is of major importance, like it or not it is a major component to the whole field of robot mechanics!

As for sneakiness, consider that certain robots have invisability, radar jammers, transformability or other deceptive traits. These allow them to be sneaky.

Of course all of these subsequent posts of the original are clarifications to the original theme. So while these posts may not be as exciting it is merely because I'm talking about the nitty gritty rather than the awesome grandiose Giant Death Robot theme!

Will there be a GDR Army? An Army that could burn down to the ground 4 30pop-cities in one turn!

What about the naval warfare? How would the GDR's perform in the previous area(except walking on the ocean floor)?

Will GDR's be armed with nukes?

King Alexander said:
Will there be a GDR Army? An Army that could burn down to the ground 4 30pop-cities in one turn!

What about the naval warfare? How would the GDR's perform in the previous area(except walking on the ocean floor)?

An Army!? What GDR would be so lame you would need an Army of them to destroy 4 30 pop-cities. You must be thinking of Mechwarrior(tm). Maybe there could be an army of SDR(Small Death Robots) that combine to form a GDR.

With the second coming of christ in the 24th Century(Futurama) it becomes easy for GDRs to walk on water. Before then battles are below the water or slightly above with rocket packs(preferabbly back mounted b/c feet mounted rocket packs are lame).

NUKES!!! Of course dude, read the thread.

Perfection, sorry about answering this before you did.

King Alexander said:
No but you can have them attack together as a time

King Alexander said:
Some Giant Death Robots are made of ultralight materials allowing them to float. Of course there, will be flying Giant Death Robots in the later ages.

King Alexander said:
Yes, if you've read the thread you'd know it's true!

sir_schwick said:
An Army!? What GDR would be so lame you would need an Army of them to destroy 4 30 pop-cities. You must be thinking of Mechwarrior(tm). Maybe there could be an army of SDR(Small Death Robots) that combine to form a GDR.
There are no small death robots in the game, however combinitorial Giant Death Robots will exist. They just will be really huge and made from smaller (yet still giant) Death Robots.

sir_schwick said:
With the second coming of christ in the 24th Century(Futurama) it becomes easy for GDRs to walk on water.
Bah! Pitiful human religions have no place in the scheme of Giant Death Robots!

dojoboy said:

GDR will be Civ4.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

honestly did this idea start off as a joke that someone took seriously cough perfection cough :rolleyes: :crazyeye: :lol: j/k

yea thats right (Perfection cant see this shhh is it possible perfection in a insane asslum and has bribed a gaurd to use a computer) you keep thinking that alright remeber the Giant Death Robots you rule them all ok no go back to the padded room i mean um room

Civ is based on history. This is just silly. A future age would be cool though, and perhaps robots should be included, but transformers and zords?

I loved the nano epoch in Empire Earth. They should include it in Civ.

i like pugwhatever's idea of a future era but perfection has gone off to lala land with it i mean its one thing to have a mechanical weapons later on past modern era but a GDR is pushing beyond anything i mean Nuclear ammo, insanely powerful machines cabable of destroying anything that HORRIBLE

Colonel said:
yea thats right (Perfection cant see this shhh is it possible perfection in a insane asslum and has bribed a gaurd to use a computer) you keep thinking that alright remeber the Giant Death Robots you rule them all ok no go back to the padded room i mean um room

Umm let's take a review of your posts:

Colonel said:
and yet again someone has gone nuts and has flew off the nest to his death, horrible idea

Colonel said:
ok honestly if i got civ4 and this thing was in it i would goto the game and delete that unit out and other unit haveing to do with it

Colonel said:
my final say there is to much wrong with this that it could never and would never be put in the game, Good Bye

Colonel said:
the more i hear the more i think this is gay and am glad i know this cant be in Civ4 =-)

Colonel said:
hey perfection at least another sane person has come to tell you your an idiot

give up on this dumb rip off idea ok please your only makeing your self look like an idiot

So, it appears that you've allready made your point that you think my idea is lame and you think I'm an idiot. Now unless you have something more to say besides things revolving around these two themes please leave.

puglover said:
Civ is based on history.
No it's based on fighting on a massive scale! History was just an ends to a means. I'm replacing it with something far superior!

puglover said:
This is just silly.
Not silly, the embodiment of awesome!

puglover said:
A future age would be cool though, and perhaps robots should be included, but transformers and zords?
Absolutly, Giant Death Robots trump everything! They're big, they're strong, they say awesome phrases, what more could you want?

puglover said:
I loved the nano epoch in Empire Earth. They should include it in Civ.
Empire Earth was a game built by fools for fools, I'll draw no influence from that rubbish!

Colonel said:
i like pugwhatever's idea of a future era but perfection has gone off to lala land with it i mean its one thing to have a mechanical weapons later on past modern era but a GDR is pushing beyond anything i mean Nuclear ammo, insanely powerful machines cabable of destroying anything that HORRIBLE
I'm sorry your feeble mind can't take the immense power of Giant Death Robots.

Colonel said:
Yea thats right (Perfection can't see this sh*t. Is it possible Perfection in a insane asylum and has bribed a guard to use a computer). You keep thinking that allright remember the Giant Death Robots you rule them all. Ok no go back to the padded room I mean um room.

I corrected your spelling and grammatical errors. I corrected what I could understand anyway.

Your inferior spelling and lack of professionalism, make me sick. Well for once you used you instead of "u".

p.s. Sorry Perfection I had to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom