Global - Faith Purchases in Puppets

Global - Faith Purchases in Puppets (v 1)

HungryForFood

Prince
Global - Faith Buildings in Puppets
(steam workshop)

Allows faith purchases of all buildings, Missionaries, and Inquisitors in puppeted cities, including faith purchases unlocked from Reformation beliefs.

Requires version 09/02/2020 or later of Vox Populi.

Click on the overview button on the top left for information.

Last edited:
Bro, you don't get it - I've wanted this feature since the first game of VP I played years ago... Thank you!

Is it safe to use this in my current game without messing up my save, or should I wait for a new game?

Hmm, seems save game compatible actually. You'll need to edit Global - Faith Purchases in Puppets (v 1).modinfo though, since I didn't mark the mod as save game compatible.

Change the value in following line to 0.
Code:
<AffectsSavedGames>1</AffectsSavedGames>

Edit: I found out how to purchase; for anyone else wondering, you have to set it to auto purchase through the drop down menu in the religion screen where you'd normally auto purchase missionaries and prophets.

Last edited:
For now, you can replace CityView.lua below into (6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)\LUA, if you are using EUI. The necessary changes should be in VP from the next version onwards.

Last edited:
by using this mod with the CityView.lua you link, i can manage my puppet cities as if i was playing venice (without playing venice), i can buy faith buildings as expected but i also can invest in buildings which is not the goal i guess^^?

That should not happen.

Anyhow the CityView.lua is not necessary with the latest version of VP. Try and see what happens.

playing on the 3-15-2 version of VP: i can't buy faith buildings in my puppets:
upload_2020-4-4_17-2-10.png

Top Bottom