Gods & Kings - HOF Support

Hi. Very long time player but I apparently never posted and probably never submitted a game. I'd like to try with Civ 5 and was wondering, Which DLC mods will be allowed in G&K when it is accepted?

I've been messing around with Atilla on Great Plains just for the loads of bonus production on pastures. But I'm thinking that the warrior being upgraded to a Battering Ram from an Ancient Ruin (dumbest idea I've ever seen in Civ!) might make it undesirable. That lame upgrade is actually a big nerf in my play style since I can't scout nearly as well with a Battering Ram and can't attack Barbarian camps. Atilla doesn't have Spearmen for defense. I lost a game once because of a horseman rush. :lol:

Anyway, Hi.

I hope all of them, I like the big diversity of the game with all the extras. I guess it's a lot of work for the devs/mods/admins to implement it all, but it would be cool to have a hall of fame for G&K and for G&K+DLC, and for vanilla and vanilla+DLC (not just Mongolia, though I find it awesome that that HoF is compatible with that DLC).

Hi. Very long time player but I apparently never posted and probably never submitted a game. I'd like to try with Civ 5 and was wondering, Which DLC mods will be allowed in G&K when it is accepted?

I've been messing around with Atilla on Great Plains just for the loads of bonus production on pastures. But I'm thinking that the warrior being upgraded to a Battering Ram from an Ancient Ruin (dumbest idea I've ever seen in Civ!) might make it undesirable. That lame upgrade is actually a big nerf in my play style since I can't scout nearly as well with a Battering Ram and can't attack Barbarian camps. Atilla doesn't have Spearmen for defense. I lost a game once because of a horseman rush. :lol:

Anyway, Hi.
Welcome to the Hall of Fame.

The plan is to accept all of the DLC content up through G&K.

Any news on G&K/DLC support for HOF yet?

And by DLC you mean just Firaxis stuff? Apparently most of that content was sold in the gold edition, except Korea. So would DLC include Korea or just what was sold in the special edition?

Awesome...can't wait

Woohoo! And now I finally got used to Vanilla...I'm so going to suck in G&K....just like I do in Vanilla... :cool:

OK, we are planning (at this stage) to add the following civs to the G&K tables:

Babylon, Inca, Spain, Polynesia, Denmark, Korea, Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, Celts, Ethiopia, Huns, Maya, Netherland, Sweden

what about wonders of the ancient world?

Top Bottom