Got some graphics for old civs that I never finished

MarzipanStan

Chieftain
Hey folks,
I'm poking my head back in after a long while away from modding. I made some graphics for a couple of historical and a few playful civs that my buddy and I never finished making. I can't do code at all, but I can make a few pretty looking things here and there, and I do think at least a few people would have fun with some of these.

Amenhotep III (Egypt) - made the map and civ icon; EDIT: currently researching for this civ, so it's top priority for me! Lots of potential for conquest-related culture, wealth, and faith traits
Snefru (Egypt) - made the map and civ icon and drafted a UB icon for the bent pyramid; wasn't sure where to go with this one because regular Egypt and Djoser are already production focused, but historically Snefru could go for culture and capturing units

Tarzan (The Mangani hybrid of the Disney one and the original) - made the civ icon, leader icon, UU icon, and UI icon; this one was about being able to settle in deep jungle and keep jungle tiles as untouched as possible and use peaceful diplomacy to maximize science
Kidakagash (Atlantis the Disney one) - made the civ icon; ideas for this were about isolationism and maximizing science or culture without interacting with anyone (considered making it impossible for them to found cities but couldn't think of a relevant way to discourage capturing cities)
Merida (Clan Dunbroch from Brave) - made the civ icon; that's it. Just aimlessly wanted to play as Merida but didn't have an idea of what they would be good at that would set them apart from the Celts.

I've attached the civ icon and map for Snefru below so you know can get a measure of the quality. Let me know if you'd like to take up any of these together!

Attachments

• Fancy-working-horus-2.png
    Fancy-working-horus-2.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 340
  • egypt-map-attempt-2.png
    egypt-map-attempt-2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Top Bottom