Got the same eureka twice - summer patch

Rosty K

King
So I advanced to the Atomic Era and received the Rocketry eureka from being a suzerain of Seoul.

Then I used Einstein on the same turn (random eureka) and got an eureka for... Rocketry. Of course the research didn't advance that second time, so I just half-wasted a GP...

I have gotten the same eureka-popup twice as well (through GP, e.g. James Young or Erwin Schrödinger), but it was only the popup that's broken, the eurekas are visible in the tech tree.

I have gotten the same eureka-popup twice as well (through GP, e.g. James Young or Erwin Schrödinger), but it was only the popup that's broken, the eurekas are visible in the tech tree.

I don't think any other eureka silently appeared in my tech tree...

Same here, seems like only the pop-up's broken. Still, yet another bug to the amazingly long list...... I've never played a game where the coding's been this bad. And incredibly getting worse in several ways with patches. It's almost like someone at Firaxis is deliberately trying to sabotage the game.

Top Bottom